Richmond, VA USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZTU
If the Virginia guys want to meet up in Davis/Thomas or George Washington areas in the next month or so I’m happy to meet up. I’m in Pittsburgh and that’s my local area, well The Davis and Canaan areas.
I'd be up for that.

kingwyoming

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
Luke
Last Name
King
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Retired
Hey everyone, I've been hoping to find some people to travel to Tuk with now that Canada has stopped the coof madness. Did the Trans America trail in 2021 and Baja last year. @kingwyoming let me know if I can help. I'm in Richmond.
Will do! That would be great if you can make it.

kingwyoming

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
Luke
Last Name
King
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Retired
If the Virginia guys want to meet up in Davis/Thomas or George Washington areas in the next month or so I’m happy to meet up. I’m in Pittsburgh and that’s my local area, well The Davis and Canaan areas.
That would be fun! Hopefully I can do that. The Tuk trip is taking up most of my leave, lol.

Reactions: bear_den_overland

bear_den_overland

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Pittsburgh
First Name
Greg
Last Name
StClair
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXQ724
My passport was expired so I took care of that yesterday. Cost me 60 extra dollars to have it expedited. Still 7-9 weeks out. It’s the busy passport season again!

Reactions: kingwyoming

kingwyoming

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Manassas, VA, USA
First Name
Luke
Last Name
King
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Retired
Good morning all! Just a check-in to see how everyone is doing? As some have pointed out, make sure your passport is ready to go. Any questions, please ask so we can sort anything out. My 73 yo mother will be going with me, lol. She is in good health, so no worries. Anyways, I am getting excited and can't wait!

Reactions: bear_den_overland

bear_den_overland

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Pittsburgh
First Name
Greg
Last Name
StClair
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXQ724
Good morning all! Just a check-in to see how everyone is doing? As some have pointed out, make sure your passport is ready to go. Any questions, please ask so we can sort anything out. My 73 yo mother will be going with me, lol. She is in good health, so no worries. Anyways, I am getting excited and can't wait!
We are well. I’m looking at a Solid chance of leaving early and meeting you guys in Dawson City.

bear_den_overland

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Pittsburgh
First Name
Greg
Last Name
StClair
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXQ724
What's the Milepost?

bear_den_overland

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Pittsburgh
First Name
Greg
Last Name
StClair
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXQ724
Hello Everuone. We leave in 3 weeks. If anyone wants to join, you’re welcome too: Otherwise we will see everyone in Dawson City!