US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

It's been a while that my trophy points counter is stuck at 1,753, not sure while since I have been pretty active on the forum. Is this a common issue? How do I unlock them?

No big deal but I would like to have it fixed.

Thanks!

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Adding some details: the problem has started since I have been "promoted" to local Rep.
After a few month I noticed that and asked my director to look into it and after he raised this I got a new trophy magically.
But after that, I got stuck again lol :smile:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Adding some details: the problem has started since I have been "promoted" to local Rep.
After a few month I noticed that and asked my director to look into it and after he raised this I got a new trophy magically.
But after that, I got stuck again lol :smile:
Hi Carlo! Thanks for the detail!

Your region rep label will replace the rank label. That's how our system works - however, you should still get trophies and points. Points are awarded for specific actions and achievements. Have a look here and see if there are any requirements you believe you have met, and if not awarded that trophy, let me know and I will ook into the problem.

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hi Carlo! Thanks for the detail!

Your region rep label will replace the rank label. That's how our system works - however, you should still get trophies and points. Points are awarded for specific actions and achievements. Have a look here and see if there are any requirements you believe you have met, and if not awarded that trophy, let me know and I will ook into the problem.
Hi Michael, thanks for the feedback and the links I will take a look at those.
Also just wanted to report that I got awarded 2 trophies this past week, maybe they were just delayed :D