Shane
Last Name
Tindall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5TIN
Service Branch
USN
Guessing this counts for an upgrade to Member II, lol. Hung out with @Brentc17 all weekend at Expo West with an extra night in Sedona thrown in for good measure afterwards before embarking on the remainder of our three week swing (odyssey? - its a long story...) through Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Canyonland and Arches. We also managed to meet a BUNCH of folks throughout the weekend (@Michael, @Corrie, @KentR, and @brien just to name a few) while hanging out at the booth from time to time, giving an "Expo Report" on the Friday night ham net and during the social Saturday night. THOROUGHLY enjoyed every minute of it and am stoked to do it again in the future. I also managed to get a few pics during parts of it if. Not nearly as many as I'd have liked, but there are enough to maybe trigger a memory or two in the future, so if anyone has or is making a scrapbook and would like copies, just let me know where to post of send them and I'll be happy to share.

Last edited:

ru108

Rank V

Traveler II

Prairieville, LA
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Tindall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5TIN
Service Branch
USN
Yes please
Working on editing all 5223 (yes she took that many[emoji50]) as I type this. Hope to be finished by next weekend, lol. Will get the Expo shots and the Riley pics you asked for up on Drive and let you know ASAP.

Reactions: whiskey7backroads

RiptydRick

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fontana, CA, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Lebel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6TJR
While attending Overland Expo, I somehow managed to be camped next to Kent and a bunch of the executive members, I'm the guy with the Subaru and the custom home built adventure trailer and RTT.
What kind of point value do I get for that? :sunglasses:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: sully3 and Iwata77

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
While attending Overland Expo, I somehow managed to be camped next to Kent and a bunch of the executive members, I'm the guy with the Subaru and the custom home built adventure trailer and RTT.
What kind of point value do I get for that? :sunglasses:
Sucka$$

LOL

Nice

Jim

Reactions: RiptydRick

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Finally got to put some faces with members I’ve only chatted with on forums last weekend at Rally Ozarks! I also finally got to meet @Kent he might regret it [emoji23]. Not sure if I ever got points for meeting Jon Snow last year, sadly he had to miss this year’s rally.

Overland Rich

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Placerville, CA
Member #

Hey can someone tell me where to go to see the requirements for the other badges. Under badges in my profile if I click into a category I can see the different badges but they are grayed out so you can't click them since I haven't earned them so I can't see what the requirements are. Is there a page on here that lists the requirements for all the badge tracks?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hey can someone tell me where to go to see the requirements for the other badges. Under badges in my profile if I click into a category I can see the different badges but they are grayed out so you can't click them since I haven't earned them so I can't see what the requirements are. Is there a page on here that lists the requirements for all the badge tracks?

yes sir, top of the forums, up where you see Forums, Mp, Rally Point and such, keep going right and there is Badges....

Here is the link; Badges

LMK if you need any help

Jim

MsBehavin

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Adrienne
Last Name
Adamczyk
Member #

I attended a Southwest (Arizona- East) meet-up a month or two ago? How does one go about getting credit or proving to admin we were there (meeting other members). Also met a bunch at Overland Expo-West. I feel like meet-up should get bonus points. #influencer ;)

Codebeagle

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Elsinore, Utah, United States
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Porter
Member #

I attended a Southwest (Arizona- East) meet-up a month or two ago? How does one go about getting credit or proving to admin we were there (meeting other members). Also met a bunch at Overland Expo-West. I feel like meet-up should get bonus points. #influencer ;)
In your profile under badges, select the set you are working on (ambassador, I think) and next to the badges are yellow buttons labeled “request validation”. Click that and write in some details and hit send, then an staff member will approve it.

Mike harpe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harpe
Member #

Perhaps we should have some sort of power point driven brief run by the chain of command. Can we find someone to be in charge who hasn't driven on dirt or camped in 20 years? If we can then they can be in charge and give the briefing.
i LOVE death by powerpoint!

Reactions: CTO1Mike and 7YODA5
Status
Not open for further replies.