Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Clennell
Member #

I just started paying attention to trophies and points and such and I was confused at first because the trophy requirements talk about the # of posts you have made but when you look at your activity tracker it says messages instead of posts. Not a huge deal but confused me for a few minutes when I was trying to understand the whole thing.
I’m new to all this thanks for clearing that up.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

T
Sir, Is there an Ambassador located at Bagram AFB Afghanistan? Am I allowed to earn Badge points for my constant travels from CONUS to OCUNUS Afghanistan? I figured its an adventure usually not the same route most people would consider normal but, its my life and a path I have chosen to support our troops. There is no said actual route unless by aircraft however the latitude & longitude 34.9445° N, 69.2736° E It is located next to the ancient city of Bagram, 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) southeast of Charikar in the Parwan Province of Afghanistan. Our Overland Vehicles here consist of some outdated HMMWVs and the newly fielded MRAPS Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles. I reside in Lillington NC but, work & live in Bagram most of the year except for every other 4 months travel back home. I still keep actively involved with the site as much as possible considering my remote location.
Thanks Mike that does clarify allot now I need to focus on my goals ... I appreciate the assistance!

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

im on BAF at the moment too.. its definitely an adventure in its own right around here. lol
Hey Brother you still on BAF? I just saw your post today ... My work location is at the Fluor Materials Yard Acquisitions Supervisor we are located directly across from the NAT Yard .. My living area is at Warrior across from the USO surrounded by T-Walls. I just met a soldier last night who is a member he returns home in a couple days.

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

Hey Brother you still on BAF? I just saw your post today ... My work location is at the Fluor Materials Yard Acquisitions Supervisor we are located directly across from the NAT Yard .. My living area is at Warrior across from the USO surrounded by T-Walls. I just met a soldier last night who is a member he returns home in a couple days.
Yep, im still here for a few more months. Living on Disney

Reactions: PatriotT4R

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Maybe sometime during the week we can link up at one of the Disney DFACs ... So your Army .. sorry Bro looked at the profile page. If you have the time of course just hit me up I can find you been here for over 7 years shouldn't be a problem.

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

Maybe sometime during the week we can link up at one of the Disney DFACs ... So your Army .. sorry Bro looked at the profile page. If you have the time of course just hit me up I can find you been here for over 7 years shouldn't be a problem.
will do, maybe next week, im working 24 on 24 off this week and im about to get some sleep. im sure we can manage a time and place.

Overland Commander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Woodstock, Cherokee County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Randell
Last Name
Beck
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2QMS - The Commander
Service Branch
USN
It needs to be confirmed by staff, which I can do for you! It's confirmed!

LOL I just met a whole bunch of folks at East Meetup- points, please!!!! LOLOLOL Dont forget our guardian cleanup! And water crossings. And we recovered 3 rigs....

Reactions: Michael

Stephen144

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Vista, CA
First Name
STEPHEN
Last Name
KEMPERT
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TYU
I just joined at Overland Expo West and attended the social on Saturday night. Met a lot of members, can I be confirmed for the "meet a member" points?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I just joined at Overland Expo West and attended the social on Saturday night. Met a lot of members, can I be confirmed for the "meet a member" points?
Should be good to go....

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I love the fact that you can earn badges/trophies. Now can we earn beer for participating!!
As a matter of a fact, there was free beer (Sorta earned...) at the OB display, Sat night for the meet n greet at Expo West! I mean cant get much better than that, great people, great OB stuff and beer!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Question.. why is your lowest badge displayed on the message board.. it diminishes your effort and the competition.
Check your settings in your profile "Preferences"..."Trophy Display"

Reactions: 7YODA5
Status
Not open for further replies.