Havoc15

Rank I

Contributor III

Monoe, wi
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Fager
Anyone interested in TWAT this weekend? June 23-24-25? Got two vehicles already. Subaru Outback and Range Rover Discovery II. Leaving from Chicago Friday.
I hope you had fun, we want to try this trail, it doesn't look like much excitement until you get up in the black river falls area? Whats your thoughts since you were just there?

GPG3

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin
First Name
George
Last Name
Papageorge
I hope you had fun, we want to try this trail, it doesn't look like much excitement until you get up in the black river falls area? Whats your thoughts since you were just there?
The trans Wisconsin adventure trail is like a slow ride to grandma's house. Any front wheel drive minivan can complete it. The only thing that's good about it are the $9 Delta Diner Shakes.

I just finished mapping a nice trail. It's scenic and meant for a 4wd.
I'll finish up the .gpx and post the "7hr Plane Crash Trail"....

Last edited:

Havoc15

Rank I

Contributor III

Monoe, wi
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Fager
The trans Wisconsin adventure trail is like a slow ride to grandma's house. Any front wheel drive minivan can complete it. The only thing that's good about it are the $9 Delta Diner Shakes.

I just finished mapping a nice trail. It's scenic and meant for a 4wd.
I'll finish up the .gpx and post the "7hr Plane Crash Trail"....

God I wish I had seen this before we left on thursday, what a complete waste of time.

Reactions: ARIZ ST 8

GPG3

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin
First Name
George
Last Name
Papageorge
God I wish I had seen this before we left on thursday, what a complete waste of time.
Here's a copy of the "7 Hour Plane Crash Trail". Enjoy a drive that's scenic, challenging, and mostly off road.

7hrpct.png

GPX viewer

Attachments

rrkruck

Rank 0

Contributor I

Princeton, MN, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Kruck
Here's a copy of the "7 Hour Plane Crash Trail". Enjoy a drive that's scenic, challenging, and mostly off road.

View attachment 108917

GPX viewer
good for a stock pick up? just starting out.

Reactions: GPG3

Grizzy57

Rank 0

Contributor I

Illinois
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Williams
Bumping this post, I’m looking at doing the twat in mid November, obviously going to be cold but otherwise is it doable?

Scontroneboy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chicago
First Name
Franco
Last Name
Valentino
Member #

Bumping this post, I’m looking at doing the twat in mid November, obviously going to be cold but otherwise is it doable?
I'm thinking the same, have another friend looking to run it in Nov. If you don't mind a couple more rigs let me know...

Grizzy57

Rank 0

Contributor I

Illinois
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Williams
I don’t mind, the more the merrier! I’m planning on running it the 16-20th of November I think, not sure if weekdays work for you or not

Scontroneboy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chicago
First Name
Franco
Last Name
Valentino
Member #

I don’t mind, the more the merrier! I’m planning on running it the 16-20th of November I think, not sure if weekdays work for you or not
That may work, and I’m cool with weekday as long as I have a few days to clear the calendar

Grizzy57

Rank 0

Contributor I

Illinois
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Williams
[/QUOTE]
That may work, and I’m cool with weekday as long as I have a few days to clear the calendar[/QUOTE]

Have you ever ran the trail before?

Scontroneboy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chicago
First Name
Franco
Last Name
Valentino
Member #

That may work, and I’m cool with weekday as long as I have a few days to clear the calendar[/QUOTE]

Have you ever ran the trail before?
[/QUOTE]
I haven’t. You?