Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail(TWAT)

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Havoc15

Rank 0

Contributor I

Monoe, wi
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Fager
Anyone interested in TWAT this weekend? June 23-24-25? Got two vehicles already. Subaru Outback and Range Rover Discovery II. Leaving from Chicago Friday.
I hope you had fun, we want to try this trail, it doesn't look like much excitement until you get up in the black river falls area? Whats your thoughts since you were just there?

GPG3

Rank 0

Contributor I

I hope you had fun, we want to try this trail, it doesn't look like much excitement until you get up in the black river falls area? Whats your thoughts since you were just there?
The trans Wisconsin adventure trail is like a slow ride to grandma's house. Any front wheel drive minivan can complete it. The only thing that's good about it are the $9 Delta Diner Shakes.

I just finished mapping a nice trail. It's scenic and meant for a 4wd.
I'll finish up the .gpx and post the "7hr Plane Crash Trail"....

Last edited:

Havoc15

Rank 0

Contributor I

Monoe, wi
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Fager
The trans Wisconsin adventure trail is like a slow ride to grandma's house. Any front wheel drive minivan can complete it. The only thing that's good about it are the $9 Delta Diner Shakes.

I just finished mapping a nice trail. It's scenic and meant for a 4wd.
I'll finish up the .gpx and post the "7hr Plane Crash Trail"....

God I wish I had seen this before we left on thursday, what a complete waste of time.

Reactions: ARIZ ST 8

GPG3

Rank 0

Contributor I

God I wish I had seen this before we left on thursday, what a complete waste of time.
Here's a copy of the "7 Hour Plane Crash Trail". Enjoy a drive that's scenic, challenging, and mostly off road.

7hrpct.png

GPX viewer

Attachments

rrkruck

Rank 0

Contributor I

Princeton, MN, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Kruck
Here's a copy of the "7 Hour Plane Crash Trail". Enjoy a drive that's scenic, challenging, and mostly off road.

View attachment 108917

GPX viewer
good for a stock pick up? just starting out.

Reactions: GPG3