Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
I applaud Xplorer313 for putting this together & all of his hard work for this as well as his constant monitoring & revisions to the TNJT. I have a rough idea of his route & since it seems many attending are new(er) to our form of vehicle based travel, it is a nice off pavement ride with the purpose of Backcountry travel to the Meet- up spot (Brewery).
Let's remember there's a difference between Overlanding & Four Wheeling. Enjoy the ride, enjoy the route, the scenery & each other's company & camaraderie. I'm not sure I'll be able to join ya's due to an unfortunate family tragedy, but God Bless & Godspeed to ya's.
Thank you for the kind words. I was really hoping you and your wife would make it out but I understand about the family tragedy. I’ll have a beer for you buddy.

Reactions: Knapps Over

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

Hey guys, just wanted to confirm that i will be going tomorrow, will be bring the boss and our two dogs. looking forward to meeting everyone. not sure yet what vehicle i will be taking. but either way see you guys in the morning.

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2TQO GMRS: WREQ743
Thanks for putting this together excited to join you all tomorrow. Two quick questions:
1) are we leaving the rally point at 8:30 or are we starting to meet at 8:30?
2) Does the 4:30pm end time include brewery time?

LGlx

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

NJ
Member #

Thanks for putting this together excited to join you all tomorrow. Two quick questions:
Pasted from Event Details:

Join us for a 60 mile trail ride from Village Pub in Tabernacle, NJ through the Pine Barrens and ending at Screamin’ Hill Brewery.

The please arrive by 8:30am if you plan to grab coffee from Nixon’s General Store, across the street from our meet up location.

Driver’s meeting will be held at 9AM. We will start our trail ride at 9:10Am SHARP.

The trail ride should be fairly easy, please have recovery gear and recovery points on your vehicle. Also too, please respect the Treadlightly principles and stay on the trail.

ALCOHOL AND DRUGS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.

Please arrive with a full tank of gas and your willingness to enjoy the beauty of the Pine Barrens.

Reactions: Xplorr313

Quicksand fJC

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Florida, NY, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Sanz
Member #

looking forward to the ride! My rig id loaded and ready to go, early start for me 6 am on road. Can you tell me if there are fuel stations near by the meeting location to fill up before we head out?

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign

Join us for a 60 mile trail ride from Village Pub in Tabernacle, NJ through the Pine Barrens and ending at Screamin’ Hill Brewery.

The please arrive by 8:30am if you plan to grab coffee from Nixon’s General Store, across the street from our meet up location.

Driver’s meeting will be held at 9AM. We will start our trail ride at 9:10Am SHARP.

The trail ride should be fairly easy, please have recovery gear and recovery points on your vehicle. Also too, please respect the Treadlightly principles and stay on the trail.

Please arrive with a full tank of gas and your willingness to enjoy the beauty of the Pine Barrens.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious LG. Sorry I missed it.

See yah there!

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign

Thanks for pointing out the obvious LG. Sorry I missed it.

See yah there!

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Dang, I was sleeping on responding back to everyone’s questions. Sorry bout that but thank you to everyone who chimed in and answered the questions!

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Please arrive at the meet up spot with a full tank of gas.

Meet up is at 8:30 but driver’s meeting is at 9. Just please be there by 9. If you want coffee from Nixon’s General Store, please arrive by 8:30 so that gives you enough time.

Due to the weather forecast, I will try to keep the driver’s meeting very short. Don’t want everyone getting drenched in the rain lol.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Thank you to everyone who came along. Everything was perfect, the trail was perfect, weather was perfect, the company was perfect, and the beer was even more perfect. I’m glad everyone had a good time and enjoyed the route.

I had stopped doing group runs due to a few bad experiences in the past, today proved to me that it can be fun again. Thank you to everyone for their cooperation and well executed formation.

Now for what everyone is waiting for, photos!

F73DCB45-9CF9-464B-8F0E-E53CF26EE670.jpeg966C517B-1BE9-45FC-B8A2-AAE544434BFD.jpegA94008E7-929A-47A9-A43F-AE8E52AEB73E.jpeg8EB270C5-1394-4AAF-88CD-FD8FA2A48AFB.jpeg3165AD0C-2C84-4701-8A35-8CE9B3F14A29.jpeg6589296A-2271-45C2-B192-CC9CAA1AC3C7.jpegA41FACC9-0F5F-4825-94F2-4FB5FEBD3644.jpeg971C62F6-C512-4540-A712-1A9FF7F59D3B.jpegFA7416B6-21DC-45E2-919A-086CED487D1F.jpegE1010E6C-738C-4B02-B24B-383C5C89662F.jpeg65F6E172-39FD-4FDB-BEB4-97DE95E48E1C.jpeg