Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Is there still room for one more?
Yep! Only 6 signed up as of now.

Anyone who wants to come, be sure to “attend” on the rally point page so I can keep track of who all I should be expecting. Thanks!

Quicksand fJC

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Florida, NY, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Sanz
Member #

Yep! Only 6 signed up as of now.

Anyone who wants to come, be sure to “attend” on the rally point page so I can keep track of who all I should be expecting. Thanks!
Looking forward to it. Is there a list of required or suggested gear? This will be my first time with a group.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Looking forward to it. Is there a list of required or suggested gear? This will be my first time with a group.
Just make sure you have recovery points and a tow strap. That should be all you could possibly need. Seeing how you have a FJC, the factory tie down points and recovery points will be fine enough.

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

Hey guys, I just signed up to this event. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone.

Reactions: Xplorr313

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Hey guys, I just signed up to this event. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone.
Awesome! Looking forward to you coming. I have something in the works for everyone coming along.

Badger3053

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Millville nj
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Haley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gmrs: WRFB876
Cool, I’m a founder 500 with badge number 313 and my badge just sits on my shelf at home cause I don’t wanna put it on any of my vehicles.
I put one outside the truck and put the other on the dash so it stays nice.

Reactions: Xplorr313

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Last night, after work, I went out and preran the route for this coming Saturday. The route is wide in all aspects for the full sized guys and the route is also one of the easiest routes I’ve made yet. Seeing as we’re going to have almost 20 rigs with us, an easy route is what we need so we’re not experiencing people getting stuck and wasting time with that. It took me about 4 hours to complete the route from start to finish. With that being said, we should definitely be able to make it to the brewery by the time they open.

A good question was asked last night...what are we gonna do for lunch? I suggest either packing a lunch for the brewery or there is a Wawa along the route. I do plan to stop at the Wawa for a restroom break. At this time you can grab lunch to eat there or to take with you to the brewery. The brewery is about 30 min from the Wawa so your food should be fine. The choice is yours to pack a lunch or to grab a lunch from Wawa along the route.

The photo below is the building we are meeting at. We will meet in the gravel parking lot behind the building. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

8F350A9C-9EDA-4780-A3CC-7EB12180D637.jpeg

Reactions: Badger3053

LGlx

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

NJ
Member #

It looks like there's no need to air-down on this route. Stock road pressure. Where did the 20 count come from? Its only 10 signed up.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
It looks like there's no need to air-down on this route. Stock road pressure. Where did the 20 count come from? Its only 10 signed up.
Yeah you never really need to air down in the pine barrens. It is pointless 90% of the time.

There are some other people coming who are not a part of this forum.

Last edited:

DVC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hackettstown, NJ
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
R
Member #

Last night, after work, I went out and preran the route for this coming Saturday. The route is wide in all aspects for the full sized guys and the route is also one of the easiest routes I’ve made yet. Seeing as we’re going to have almost 20 rigs with us, an easy route is what we need so we’re not experiencing people getting stuck and wasting time with that.
Glad to hear that the route is wide enough for full size trucks, but hopefully you still have some challenges in store for us.... those who prefer can always take a bypass.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Glad to hear that the route is wide enough for full size trucks, but hopefully you still have some challenges in store for us.... those who prefer can always take a bypass.
Unfortunately everything was dry/frozen last night. Weather is suppose to be 48 and 60% chance of rain on Saturday. That could make the route better but I guess we’ll see what happens with the weather.

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

I applaud Xplorer313 for putting this together & all of his hard work for this as well as his constant monitoring & revisions to the TNJT. I have a rough idea of his route & since it seems many attending are new(er) to our form of vehicle based travel, it is a nice off pavement ride with the purpose of Backcountry travel to the Meet- up spot (Brewery).
Let's remember there's a difference between Overlanding & Four Wheeling. Enjoy the ride, enjoy the route, the scenery & each other's company & camaraderie. I'm not sure I'll be able to join ya's due to an unfortunate family tragedy, but God Bless & Godspeed to ya's.