Trail cleanup event.

• HTML tutorial

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Hi Folks, since its the start of the offroad season I wanted to propose the idea of a trail run/ cleanup.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a location that they think is in need of some TLC?
Once we decide on a place I can make a rally point for the clean up and see about some guardian coins for attendees.

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

Hi Folks, since its the start of the offroad season I wanted to propose the idea of a trail run/ cleanup.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a location that they think is in need of some TLC?
Once we decide on a place I can make a rally point for the clean up and see about some guardian coins for attendees.
Great idea. We'd be interested in helping on trails that are within 3 hours drive from Toronto.

I know OF4WD always runs clean ups as well, but mostly centered around Minden/Bobcagyeon trails. If you want to work on that area I'd recommend getting in touch with them to coordinate efforts.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

I think I might talk with the Ganaraska forest, although its a pay to access area I think It would be a good place to cleanup and maybe make OHV more welcome in the area.

Reactions: Migu

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

I think I might talk with the Ganaraska forest, although its a pay to access area I think It would be a good place to cleanup and maybe make OHV more welcome in the area.
Close enough, I like it!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Running a trail clean up on June 16 at Swift Rapids Rd just north of Orillia.
10am start, going to be camping the night as well to make it more worthwhile for people driving a distance.

Clean up is being coordinated through a few groups so I hope to get a good turn out. I will be creating a rally point for the clean up as well.

Reactions: Migu