Toyota Tacoma Registry

• HTML tutorial

Corey B

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Southeast Wisconsin
Member #

What kind of rack is that? It looks good. Are you happy with it? Would you do it again? Sorry for all the questions but I have been thinking about doing the same thing but I am leery of drilling into the roof!
Its a Prinsu. Very lightweight but sturdy. A lot of spots to mount eye-nuts (local hardware). I dunno if I’d drill them in again...once its on, its on. Newer gens have a track system that seems better. Next time I’d pull the headliner and bold directly, bypass the damn tension nuts. Still might redo it this summer. Very happy with it tho.

Stoked

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Celina, Tx
Member #

Gave up on my old FJ80 Land Cruiser. Decided I would have to invest way more into it than I was comfortable spending to make it reliable enough for extended travel. Found a smoking deal on a low mileage lease return 2016 DCSB TRD OR. Absolutely love it so far! I've only done a handful of small, basic mods. The big stuff will have to wait a bit. It's just pulling daily driver duties, with the occasional weekend trip. I'd like to eventually do a small slide-in camper, or a topper with the pop up tent.IMG_20190325_195422.jpg

Reactions: gragg2001

Gordon843

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Adams Run, SC
Member #

2017 Sport. Cooper ST Maxx 255/80/17 on stock suspension (yes, they fit with no rubbing... skinnies are the way to go) SOS Concepts sliders and front/mid skids. More goodies coming soon.

Reactions: Overland Endeavour