First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
How do you like the iKamper? Specifically the hardtop
Seriously love it. It’s about the size of a king size mattress in there, and it really is what they advertise. 30 seconds to set up and like 90 seconds to break down. I wired mine up with a luminoodle and 5v charging ports. I don’t hear much of any wind noise or drag

Brian Grossman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Arden, North Carolina
Member #

How do you like the iKamper? Specifically the hardtop
I love mine. Fits my wife, two small kids and I just fine. Noise is not to bad from it. Weight is not to bad for as high up as they are (center of gravity). I mounted mine with the front runner quick detach mounts for easy on/off mounting. Love the fact that all of your bedding stays in it. Real space saver. Operation of the camper is very fast and easy.

SPJEEP4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Wichita, KS
Member #

Lots of great looking rigs on here!

2017 OFF ROAD. Pretty stock right now but it gets the job done and I love it. So far I've upgraded tires to 265/75/R16 Wildpeak AT/3s and installed Bud Built sliders.

Future plans are some sort of bed system, leaning towards the Diamondback cover with FrontRunner rack and RTT. IMG_1722.JPG IMG_1850.JPG

Corey B

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Southeast Wisconsin
Member #

Well, found out the shop that did the install not only damaged the inner cv boot, but also didnt tighten the diff drop kit! Ugh...(I had them put it in while they had the front apart and truck in the air)
So while they figure out how to redo it all for free...
...I installed my Prinsu!
Its an ‘03, so I had to drill into the roof [emoji15]
It was a bitch...managed to get all but one of the anchors to seat. Happy with it. With all the holes, the rack goes with the truck if I sell it. [emoji23]
IMG_0794.JPGIMG_0795.JPGIMG_0793.JPGIMG_0796.JPG

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Got my Kings yesterday (finally) from Filthy Motor Sports. Ben is amazing and has a ton of YT videos that taught me a lot about suspension in the videos and on the phone. Now waiting now for my HD Deaver leaf packs to arrive and get it installed!A90C8EA0-1E17-41D5-A5D3-ED85DE854600.jpeg1063E6B9-8EE7-4E6D-8392-90470433DB2F.jpeg

Bionic Randy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Pipe Creek, Texas, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Tipton
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Awesome trucks! Mine has a long way to go. She turns 20 this year - 1999 Limited. I put new shocks and springs on all 4 corners and just did a full front end rebuild, added 4 new tires and she rides and drives like brand spanking new. I am totally in love with this truck. Her name is Pig.

Attachments

Bionic Randy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Pipe Creek, Texas, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Tipton
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Its an ‘03, so I had to drill into the roof [emoji15]
It was a bitch...managed to get all but one of the anchors to seat. Happy with it. With all the holes, the rack goes with the truck if I sell it. [emoji23]
What kind of rack is that? It looks good. Are you happy with it? Would you do it again? Sorry for all the questions but I have been thinking about doing the same thing but I am leery of drilling into the roof!