Joshjeeplife

Rank 0

Contributor I

Windsor, CO, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Brown
Leme start by saying hi I'm Josh and overlanding is all new to me. I've been a pretty confident outdoorsman my whole life but never done much offroading. I got a 1997 jeep wrangler for my first car!!! This thing is my baby, when I first got it I ripped it though just on back roads and my family has a bunch of farm land. Well.... broke it and spent every dime I had to get it fixed. Ever since I've been scared to use the darn thing. But now I'm ready I think this could be fun mix of my love for cars the outdoors a perfect hobbies for me. Two week ago a lady leaving homedepot t boned me in the front of my jeep!
I thought everything was lost. I've been patient and things are going my way damages are going to be fixed but put my plans out all the way past June 10th now. Cant wait to begin my first adventure!!!
Screenshot_20190517-012445_Gallery.jpg

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

good choice for a first car. congrats and welcome to the community. im sure youll have her fixed up in no time, one of the best thing about the old jeeps is theyre cheap and easy to work on.

dj_mccomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

Welcome to OB, sorry to hear about the Jeep. But get out there and enjoy it when you get it back!