Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Huntington Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
kay
Hello, I just found the site and am interested in becoming a member. Before I do though I was wondering what products are discounted on the store? Anyone know if the TemboTusk Skottle is discounted or has free shipping once you're a member?

7YODA5

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Texas, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6CHI
It is in the store as a kit. I had thought about becoming a member for years and put it off. I pulled the trigger a few days ago and really don't know why I waited. It's not expensive and there is a lot of information to access so I say just go for it.

spixel

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
kay
It is in the store as a kit. I had thought about becoming a member for years and put it off. I pulled the trigger a few days ago and really don't know why I waited. It's not expensive and there is a lot of information to access so I say just go for it.
Thanks for the feedback! It seems like a great community so far. I thought I read somewhere though that being a member made things discounted in the store, moreso than if you were not a member. And I also read that you get free shipping being a member. Is that true for the skottle? When I check out it says there is a 20$ charge for the shipping

7YODA5

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Texas, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6CHI
Thanks for the feedback! It seems like a great community so far. I thought I read somewhere though that being a member made things discounted in the store, moreso than if you were not a member. And I also read that you get free shipping being a member. Is that true for the skottle? When I check out it says there is a 20$ charge for the shipping
Shipping I can't recall but it does look to be discounted.

KonzaLander

Rank VI

Traveler II

Junction City, Kansas, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0EBF
I started a check out of the Skottle in the store and did not find any sort of discount. I was also assessed the same $20 shipping charge. It actually took me some time to find, as I have never looked through the storefront. Additionally, nothing in the store seemed to be discounted when I logged in as a member. Luckily product discounts did not sway my decision to become a member. I hope this helps answer your question.

Reactions: 7YODA5

spixel

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
kay
I started a check out of the Skottle in the store and did not find any sort of discount. I was also assessed the same $20 shipping charge. It actually took me some time to find, as I have never looked through the storefront. Additionally, nothing in the store seemed to be discounted when I logged in as a member. Luckily product discounts did not sway my decision to become a member. I hope this helps answer your question.
I ended up joining! The skittle had a 15$ discount but shipping was the same cost so basically it was only 5$ to become a member

Reactions: KonzaLander