Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I've paid for my membership about a year ago. Since then I've been so frustrated with this forum that I have not been using it. My account never got updated and I have no access or I don't know how to navigate to what was promised with my membership. I just recently got back to this forum and doesn't look like anything has changed. Still nothing I would like to access works. I know it's tough but u expected more from you guys.
Your account is upgraded and in good standing. What platform are you using? Are you connecting with a web browser?

M

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Following the map issue (displaying a non member version of itself), i wanted to create a rally point and experienced the same issue :

When creating the rally point :

Not logged in. Clicking the Login Here link :

i don't know how the authentification process works but website log in looks like it relies on forum log in and communication from website to forum works but not from forum to website.

on Google Chrome 72.0.3626.121 / Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2

Last edited:

JungleSkunk

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Following the map issue (displaying a non member version of itself), i wanted to create a rally point and experienced the same issue :

View attachment 89238

View attachment 89239

i don't know how the authentification process works but website log in looks like it relies on forum log in and communication from website to forum works but not from forum to website.

This is the "login loop" I was referring to. It tries to make me login on the main site and then loops me back to the forum login.

Reactions: 76_overlander

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

View attachment 89238

View attachment 89239

I'm having same issue....unable to edit Rally Point Events, keeps kicking back to login in area...then say's I'm already logged in.

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone...A word of encouragement.

Over the past couple years of using the forum, it has grown, not without growing pains, yet it has been a very effective tool here in the Inland Empire, of Southern California. As for us, we will continue to use for communication and event planning.