Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I can't speak for the Facebook crowd, but at least in our local group I would be willing to risk saying we enjoy the links, as validated above by others comments. Don't let a few ruin the day, just avoid the negative people and hang out here with us.
Thanks for the support. Yes I am avoiding those negative people from here on out.

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
I really like that you share. I enjoy them. I also like your kids youtube channel. Keep them coming.

On a different subject, we have to renew our OB membership?

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I really like that you share. I enjoy them. I also like your kids youtube channel. Keep them coming.

Thank you for your support.

My son Charlie has a lot of catching up to do on the video reports. I just keep him going so he doesn't have the time to get them out. I am sure winter we will see a lot of them being posted.

Annual Membership$ 29.99

Reactions: JL Lou

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

Lou, you’re a legacy member… so no you don’t have a renewing membership. Legacy members are members who joined before July 1st 2020. I’m not going to get too deep into this as this is going to be a topic sometime in the near future from HQ.

Reactions: JL Lou and Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Lou, you’re a legacy member… so no you don’t have a renewing membership. Legacy members are members who joined before July 1st 2020. I’m not going to get too deep into this as this is going to be a topic sometime in the near future from HQ.
I joined July 11th, 2020. You guys on this thread make it worth it.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I understand that. And now we have fires and land closures making it hard to finish the WABDR.

Reactions: G.Goodwin

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

Well, given that we have so many closures right now, and since "Bee-atrice" is a J.E.E.P., we are off to do a couple of shop visits (LoLo Overland and MULE Expedition Outfitters) in Portland area to see how broke I can go :) Hope you all have a good weekend!

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
Did you
Well, given that we have so many closures right now, and since "Bee-atrice" is a J.E.E.P., we are off to do a couple of shop visits (LoLo Overland and MULE Expedition Outfitters) in Portland area to see how broke I can go :) Hope you all have a good weekend!
Did you get rid of the RAM?

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I have been working at the Giant Kennewick Swap Meet for a some years. This is a good place to sell your unwanted used things to make money to buy new things you will not want and could at this swap meet. The vending space is not bad priced. I plan to be there serving food. I hope to see you there!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I have been working at the Giant Kennewick Swap Meet for a some years. This is a good place to sell your unwanted used things to make money to buy new things you will not want and could at this swap meet. The vending space is not bad priced. I plan to be there serving food. I hope to see you there!

Post it up as an RP…

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

Did you
Did you get rid of the RAM?
Yes, the Ram has moved on to new things in life. It really did well for us but we were running into its limitations when it came to overlanding. I really was using it more as a big car than a truck, and so far I am getting close to the same mileage from the Jeep, so gas use is the same. The Rubicon comes with many things that the truck didn’t have available due to lack of aftermarket support. Jeep doesn’t have an issue there. Now the fun begins narrowing the focus on toys and designing to be what I want/need capability wise. Miss the truck a little, but loving this rig.

Reactions: JL Lou

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

Sounds like a fun event, will definitely put in my calendar.

Reactions: JL Lou and Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Thanks. I will be sending out mass invitations over the next couple of weeks to help drum up interest.
Thanks. I love the event. We camp on site and have a good time talking to other vendors in the evening. Last year the event did not happen due to the Governor's orders.

Look for my big overland rig!

Reactions: 4Wheelexplorer