Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

26-27 I met up with @Ceg and his group for a run from Nile to Gallagher Head lake. Had a great time, Gallagher head is pretty awesome if you've never been there. Here's a couple pics I took, I'm sure @Ceg will have some better ones up before too long. Clay, I forgot to ask, did you get any good ones of me going down China Hill?

26_27_2.jpg
26_27_1.jpg
26_27_4.jpg
26_27_5.jpg
26_27_6.jpg
26_27_7.jpg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
26-27 I met up with @Ceg and his group for a run from Nile to Gallagher Head lake. Had a great time, Gallagher head is pretty awesome if you've never been there. Here's a couple pics I took, I'm sure @Ceg will have some better ones up before too long. Clay, I forgot to ask, did you get any good ones of me going down China Hill?
Photo report coming soon. Here one for you now:

TerraRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Looks like a great time and some awesome pictures!
Fortune Creek and Gallagher Head is the trail that really started the madness for me. Nearly bone stock Tacoma at the time.
Thanks. We really enjoy that one. Last year I took my YJ up there with stock saggy left springs. It was fun working the Jeep around the big rocks in the trail.

Reactions: TerraRoamer

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
On a different subject, we have to renew our OB membership?

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hard to go anywhere right now that isn't either closed or burning, and the views are limited by the smoke :( Must be August again.
View attachment 207017
Yes it is. We had the WABDR section 4-6 planned but the DNR closures stopped that. So then we moved the event to Naches Pass since people had already applied for time off work. Then this fire popped up. I kind of thought they would close the Little Naches Area. Now the did. We thought about going somewhere else, but the smoke would most likely make the trip suck. I hope the smoke clear up some by next weekend since I have to be at the Central Washington Ag Museum Thursday-Sunday working.

4Wheelexplorer

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Overbaugh
Member #

Yes it is. We had the WABDR section 4-6 planned but the DNR closures stopped that. So then we moved the event to Naches Pass since people had already applied for time off work. Then this fire popped up. I kind of thought they would close the Little Naches Area. Now the did. We thought about going somewhere else, but the smoke would most likely make the trip suck. I hope the smoke clear up some by next weekend since I have to be at the Central Washington Ag Museum Thursday-Sunday working.
Clearing off would be nice, nothing but ugly gray skies and an orange ball that should be sunshine in the tri-cities area lately.

Reactions: Ceg

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Have any of you seen Sandpoint Steve’s invite for a trip in his neck of the woods in a couple weeks?