Launch Member

Contributor III

South Jersey
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Bowe
Member #

I would usually say 100% but I’m booked tomorrow. I just swapped the 4runner for an F150 with FX4 so I’m curious to get it out and see how it stacks up

Reactions: Ridge Reaper

Contributor I

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Brendan
Last Name
Hanley
New to the forum and I live in Atlantic County. I have a 2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon. So far I’ve spent most of my time drive trails in Wharton State Forest. Since joining the forum I’ve learned about the TNJT and would love to take a long weekend to drive/camp the trail. Hoping to be able to meet up while others for more adventures.

Brendan

Reactions: Dusther210

Bidmudjoejeeping

Rank III

Member III

38 Gladstone Avenue, Manchester, New Jersey 08759, United States
First Name
Joe
Last Name
McPhee
Member #

Hi everyone my name is Joe AKA Big Mud Joe I driver a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport S JK. With a soft top. I got it Dec. 2020 as a gift to self. LOL. I do trail ride. I started a Jeep club with 3 friends and my son. Rouge Jeeps on FB. We just started. I am very very new to this. I would love to get more active. I am new so I am the type of person that will ask and love to here from people with more experience. I picked her up none stock. I have done a few mods like a all spacer/leveling lift, front and rear bumpes, fenders and inner fender liners, a winch in and upgrades MT tires. So of anyone wants to give advices. I'm all ears. Looking for to this new experience.

Attachments

Ridge Reaper

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Plaganis
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
Anyone looking to go for a ride on Saturday? Thought a peaceful drive through the pines would be nice late morning tomorrow.

Let me know if you are interested.

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
I just scrolled through this entire thread all the way back to the day that I joined OB and I can’t believe I am just finding this now!

*Watched and bookmarked*

Dustin (2000 Frontier) and Esther (2003 Xterra) from the NJ side of the GWB checking in

@MuckSavage you’re in good company! I only do trips on weekdays because my weekends are spent in church. It’s good to see I’m not alone in here!

Reactions: MuckSavage