San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Well unless something changes I won't be able to go wife's in the hospital fixing to have surgery
Sorry to hear that, hope all turns out well. We’ll set this up again and it’ll run a little smoother through the planning process.

Reactions: DoggMan1163

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Since you reserved the spot already I'll still help with the fees for reserving it she keeps telling me to go but I wouldn't be able to get any enjoyment for worrying about her
No worries, the guy let me reserve it at just my camp fee, then he’ll collect fees from just those attending. Take care of your wife we will do this run again.

Reactions: DoggMan1163

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
I would be in if you don't mind a newcomer to the group and I don't know a lot about the offloading in that area. I have a fully Overland equipped F250, front and rear winches, jacks, compressor and generator. Could ride as 1 rig but might be interested in the wife driving her TJ down. Is there any online videos of the trail to scout out?
Sorry must have missed this post. I have read articles on it. There are probably some linked in the trips section of the OB forums.

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
N
Overnight sounds great
Derrick what side of SA are you coming from? I'm in Cibolo, if it makes sense we could meet and roll to starting point together. I think I still need your number though.

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
So I don't think a potluck will work with the majority of folks tent camping.

I can bring everything and cook Tacos and rice for everyone just need to know the approximate count of folks.
it'll be me plus 2, I will also bring some sausage and hot dogs to throw on the grill.

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Just sent a text with a dropped pin for the starting point location. If you did not receive a text it is because I do not have your cell number. text me at 210.296.7403 and I will forward you the information.

StoneyJeanz

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Little
Member #

Hello, Folks - Finally got the rig loaded, not sure how many people are going for sure? Going single this time, wife is getting over Summer bronchitis if you can believe it. I bought 2 breakfast sausage packs, 12 eggs and 20 tortillas, I was in a rush and forgot cheese so BYOCheese, didn't forget the Sriracha. Also beans, Potato salad.
Dogg- sorry to hear about your wife, hope she bounces back quickly.
See ya'll in the AM!!

DoggMan1163

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Big Sandy, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Hello, Folks - Finally got the rig loaded, not sure how many people are going for sure? Going single this time, wife is getting over Summer bronchitis if you can believe it. I bought 2 breakfast sausage packs, 12 eggs and 20 tortillas, I was in a rush and forgot cheese so BYOCheese, didn't forget the Sriracha. Also beans, Potato salad.
Dogg- sorry to hear about your wife, hope she bounces back quickly.
See ya'll in the AM!!
Thanks enjoy the ride

Reactions: Tray

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA

darrenc

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Fort Worth
First Name
darren
Last Name
contino
Member #

Way to Hot, lots of dust , great scenery and a really solid good group of folks that I would wheel again with anytime. Glad to here everything went good with the better half. Lori had her gallbladder removed years ago and it was life changing for the better.