Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Derrick
Last Name
Eaton
Member #

Just so nothing gets lost in translation this is what the dos Rios camp ground said, if for some reason this will not work for you please let me know before I reserve ($50 non-refundable) our site on Monday:

“We would be happy to host your group. I have a single site ( tent 3 ) that can handle 10 tents with plenty off parking nearby.
I prefer a single point contact who coordinates and handles the payment. Fee’s are 25$ per tent, normally 2 adults with kids.
Please make sure everyone understands they cannot drive on the site. It is a leaching field and cannot handle heavy loads.
The site is shady, has a hammock, fire pit, picnic table and is near the bath house. A single 110v outlet is nearby.
Check the link below for pictures and more info about the park.

Bob”
I\'ll pitch in for the site just let me know how much and who to pay
Me too. I am leaving my trailer and RTT. Just using a ground tent

Reactions: Tray

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
I want to apologize as I thought I’d have more time this week to communicate and coordinate for Saturday’s run and it doesn’t look like I will have much time before Saturday to do it either. Like tonight, I have to unexpectedly swap out a hub actuator so hopefully I have 4wd on Saturday.

Anyway, if anyone has a little time to take over the coordination piece, please do, that would be a tremendous help.

I know there was discussion of pot luck dinner, probably need a head count in each rig if we do that. I will have me plus 1 and an eight year old. I can bring a small grill some hot links, dogs and buns.

Reactions: DoggMan1163

StoneyJeanz

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Little
Member #

Hello, Folks
I guess the loop is bigger than just OB talk.
I can really camp anywhere my rig fits, RRT on the rig almost permanently. So if someone wants to team up and boon dock somewhere I’m game. If not I can park in a camping/parking spot.

I assumed schedule is meetup 8/3 9am CST in Fredricksburg, run the trail during the day. Camp Saturday night. Sunday is the end, unless we have an impromptu off-road adventure. Sorry if I am doing it wrong, I navigate forums poorly.

Gracias

Reactions: DoggMan1163

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Hello, Folks
I can really camp anywhere my rig fits, RRT on the rig almost permanently. So if someone wants to team up and boon dock somewhere I’m game. If not I can park in a camping/parking spot.

I assumed schedule is meetup 8/3 9am CST in Fredricksburg, run the trail during the day. Camp Saturday night. Sunday is the end, unless we have an impromptu off-road adventure. Sorry if I am doing it wrong, I navigate forums poorly.

Gracias
We are meeting south of marble falls. On 3 Aug at 9am. If you DM me your cell phone I can send you the meet up location.

Reactions: StoneyJeanz

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Also, if everyone would DM their cell numbers to me just so I have a number to call if you are late to the starting point or something. I will not distribute without your permission, and if you give me permission it would only be within this trail group for this trip, and or maybe future trips.

Reactions: StoneyJeanz

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Unfortunately life threw me a curve ball and I have to bail on this weekend which is disappointing. Hopefully I will see yall at the next meet up.
It’s all good, we all know how things happen. Hope all is well, we’ll meet next time.

DoggMan1163

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Big Sandy, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Also, if everyone would DM their cell numbers to me just so I have a number to call if you are late to the starting point or something. I will not distribute without your permission, and if you give me permission it would only be within this trail group for this trip, and or maybe future trips.

DoggMan1163

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Big Sandy, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Hello, Folks

Gracias
Actually the start up point is cotton wood point up close to Austin and end point is Fredericksburg

DoggMan1163

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Big Sandy, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Since you reserved the spot already I'll still help with the fees for reserving it she keeps telling me to go but I wouldn't be able to get any enjoyment for worrying about her

DoggMan1163

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Big Sandy, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beard
Member #

I
Since you reserved the spot already I'll still help with the fees for reserving it she keeps telling me to go but I wouldn't be able to get any enjoyment for worrying about her
Ll drive down Saturday morning and pay you to help with the camp sight

Terry Kilpatrick

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Round Rock, TX, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Kilpatrick
Member #

My mobile is 512-461-5143. I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. Thanks!

DoggMan1163

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Big Sandy, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beard
Member #

20190802_090749.jpg well its official I won't be able to attend tomarrow sorry but wife is in hospital and doing emergency gallbladder surgery in the morning.

StoneyJeanz

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Little
Member #

I am lazy, I have ready meals. I’ll probably bring some munchies.
But I have a fridge in my rig, I can bring some eggs and breakfast sausage for Breakfast tacos.

Tub of Tater salad and beans, text me if ya’ll want something else.
512-431-7638