DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Anyone interested in a day ride? If so I have a good route that follows the Tennessee river bottoms with some creek crossing and a waterfall then a good place to eat afterwards. If so I’ll set a date for a meet and greet with a day ride.

Reactions: Stickman

soarvet

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buford, GA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Got out in 2003, was stationed at Ft. Campbell from 94-03. Now I’m in Ga but would love to do some exploration of TN/KY. Used to do a lot of flights around Land Between the Lakes. I don’t do social media, so I’m hoping you guys keep updating this site. I’ll try to make my way up in 2020.

soarvet

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buford, GA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
You come down from Campbell to Benning? I’m in Atlanta

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

That's a shame. It would be great to get us all together. Probably lost interest due to lack of trail rides. I know I did, but I will say that there should be a jumpstart in the Nashville OB community area soon.

Slambo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

NE TN
First Name
Scott
Last Name
S
That would be cool...I’m in East TN and I’m looking for easy trail rides with camping along the way...haven’t found much going on...might just be this stupid year...2020 :angry:

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Ok, cool. The jumpstart is a collaboration between myself and another OB member who was very active in up state NY. We just happen to live close by and realized that we are both OB members lol. The meet would be at LBL(very long drive for you). Once things get rolling, I will update everyone on this thread.

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

I've been on several trips to windrock and lbl since March. All were posted on the Nashville site. I forgot to post here, my bad.

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

All good,
I too have been on multiple trail rides this past year or so. Unfortunately, I never posted any of them on OB.

Last edited: