Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

I live in Georgia but Tennessee seems like a great stae to get off the pavement. Welcom to the site!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I have been on OB since Oct 2017 but have been on the Nashville TN forum. Just figured I would throw a line out and maybe some vets would bite. I have been out since 2010 however I still like to surround myself with like minded individuals. You know of any others?

Sent from my VS988 using OB Talk mobile app

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

I have been on OB since Oct 2017 but have been on the Nashville TN forum. Just figured I would throw a line out and maybe some vets would bite. I have been out since 2010 however I still like to surround myself with like minded individuals. You know of any others?

Sadly no but i plan to join tn overland bc i want to drive Tennessee.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

This one is a new one that I started with the intent to muster up vets and service members. I also follow the Nashville TN thread since I live outside of Nashville. If you go to the regions and you can probably narrow it down to either east TN, north GA or Chattanooga might even have one.

Reactions: Nooga_Rock

Nooga_Rock

Rank I

Enthusiast I

This one is a new one that I started with the intent to muster up vets and service members. I also follow the Nashville TN thread since I live outside of Nashville. If you go to the regions and you can probably narrow it down to either east TN, north GA or Chattanooga might even have one.

Do you mean a section of overlandbound? I don't see where to narrow down past "southeast". There is a facebook group for chattanooga though.

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

You are right about the SE, you will just have to scroll through until you find what you are looking for.
I don't think there is a specific one for just TN.
What exactly are you looking for?

Nooga_Rock

Rank I

Enthusiast I

You are right about the SE, you will just have to scroll through until you find what you are looking for.
I don't think there is a specific one for just TN.
What exactly are you looking for?

I think i was just getting confused on what ya'll meant. I think of a forum as an entire section, like the entire "southeast" section is a 'forum', or a different website altogether is a different forum. I think of each individual post, like this one, as a "thread" in a forum.

Reactions: TheRealMcCoy

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

I think i was just getting confused on what ya'll meant. I think of a forum as an entire section, like the entire "southeast" section is a 'forum', or a different website altogether is a different forum. I think of each individual post, like this one, as a "thread" in a forum.
You are correct, I just lack the proper lingo lol.

Reactions: Nooga_Rock

Rubyredfozzy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Fort Mitchell, AL, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Welch
Member #

I am still in. I have a home in Clarksville. North west of Smashville. I am stationed in benning though and deployed to Afghanistan for now. We hope to get moved back to Ft Campbell when I get back though. I am always down to head out once I return. About November timeframe I’m hoping.

Reactions: fbledsoe

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

#Rubyredfozzy, be safe out there and watch your 6.
#BRunner, what area are you from? In the Nashville are(to include Ft.Campbell) we have three service members. You close bye?
#LibertysStanding, I know of a couple guys in that are who were former Marines. Have you reached out to TN overlanding club. I believe they would be local for you. Might be cool for TN OB vets to link up with them.