Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Guess I best bring the gore-tex gear...Since we are meeting in the south end I was wondering if that will be the base camp location. Either way, I will be heading up towards LBL Friday early morning time. If W0010 is correct maybe the Event Organizer might look into moving also. Either way, I'm sure it will be a blast...

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

We will plan to meet at Neville Bay. I will be going up earlier in the day tomorrow. Once we hace a crew there we can discuss relocating for Saturday night.

I also have some Overland Bound swag giveaways to hand out to attendees!

See y'all there!

My cell is 615-485-9872 if you need me send a text.

Hank

Reactions: Lil Bear

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
We will plan to meet at Neville Bay. I will be going up earlier in the day tomorrow. Once we hace a crew there we can discuss relocating for Saturday night.

I also have some Overland Bound swag giveaways to hand out to attendees!

See y'all there!

My cell is 615-485-9872 if you need me send a text.

Hank
Fantastic, always looking for more swag. JK
I am excited to hook up with some OB members for our Southeast area because I am finding that we are lacking in getting out and pushing the agenda of just having a great time rain, sleet, or clear skies. just come prepared this will be a good experience.

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Are you sure this event makes sense? 2-3" of rain will mean the trails will suck. We will wind up being stuck in our rigs Thoughts?
You got that right trails will be vicious with that much rain. Most trails are challenging anyway when it’s dry at LBL. Great optimisticly looking at recovery training too. Get the winch workout for sure.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

DrivingTacoLoco

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Weiss
Member #

Are you sure this event makes sense? 2-3\" of rain will mean the trails will suck. We will wind up being stuck in our rigs Thoughts?
You got that right trails will be vicious with that much rain. Most trails are challenging anyway when it’s dry at LBL. Great optimisticly looking at recovery training too. Get the winch workout for sure.
OK. Winch and traction boards it is. My poor Doggo.

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Im jealous! I'm not gonna get to try and make it. Maybe next time! Y'all have fun and stay safe!

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Yep, yep up sipping coffee final load check prior to heading that was. Tarps ya say do ya. I’ll bring a couple.

RSmothers45

Rank V
Launch Member

Trail Blazer I

Benton KY
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Smothers
Member #

It was great to meet everyone Saturday night, Look forward to the next meet up And trail ride.