Hastings, MN, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZAU
The Trailgater has been on my want list since I first saw it, but am having a hard time bitting that bullet. Is there a time of year where they go on sale at all?

rscheuermann

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

101 Devon Drive, Chestertown, Maryland 21620, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Scheuermann
Member #

Rock Slide double decker on my Jk. When using the stove the top is flipped up but for making sandwiches or quick snack stops the second level is awesome.
Are you able to slide your fridge out when it’s down? I love the space on the Rock Slide but because my ICECO door opens from the right side, it feels like it’ll impede my fridge use when it’s down.

dboy

Rank III

Traveler III

Oregon
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Jaquith
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7LDA
Are you able to slide your fridge out when it’s down? I love the space on the Rock Slide but because my ICECO door opens from the right side, it feels like it’ll impede my fridge use when it’s down.
I'm able to slide the fridge out, but its close.

Reactions: rscheuermann

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
I'm here to add another notch to the Outback Advetnrues Tailgate Table, it's a quality piece made right here in the US. I've talked to the owner and he's a really nice gentleman and offers a discount to Active Duty and Veterans.

Reactions: rscheuermann

rscheuermann

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

101 Devon Drive, Chestertown, Maryland 21620, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Scheuermann
Member #

+1 I installed the Outback Adventures Trailgater and it worked perfectly with my ICECO fridge slider and Goose Gear plates. It was a breeze to install compared to the Front Runner. It also looks amazing…

Attachments

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

+1 I installed the Outback Adventures Trailgater and it worked perfectly with my ICECO fridge slider and Goose Gear plates. It was a breeze to install compared to the Front Runner. It also looks amazing…
Yep, you can not beat the quality, finish, fit, etc on the Outback table. The Front Runner table is decent, but it's nowhere near as nice as the Outback. Looks great!

Reactions: Punk'n_Willy