Tailgate Flipdown Tables for Jeep Wranglers

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Boort

Rank V

Advocate II

Colorado
Member #

@Jeepsies
Can anyone share a photo and the name of their flip down tailgate table for their Jeep Wrangler?
I've watched a few videos and am trying to decide on which one to get. It seems that the Goose Gear (with bamboo slide out) has been a popular one that has proven itself.
Not sure if you've seen this one yet but came up in my video suggestions today

Boort

Reactions: PCO6

Poseidon

Rank I

Contributor II

Wetumpka , Alabama
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Camp
Member #

I made a tailgate table that I can easily put on my TJ or LJ when I need it.

It's held in place by 2 brackets that go over the tailgate. It doesn't require any hardware except for the 4 thumbscrews that connect the table to the brackets. I can take it with me in 3 pieces and assemble it when I get there (camping, tailgating, etc.) . I can also lift it off when I want to.

Yes sir, that’s the ticket.....functionality, well done!!!!

Reactions: PCO6

PCO6

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Newmarket, Ontario
Member #

Yes sir, that’s the ticket.....functionality, well done!!!!
Thanks. It works well. I tossed the 3 burner stove though. I found it hard to cook evenly with it. I replaced it with a similar Coleman stove that I am much happier with. I also installed a small turnbuckle on each of the chains so I can level out the table. The eggs kept sliding out of the pan every time I tried to fry them! ha ha

Reactions: Poseidon

Poseidon

Rank I

Contributor II

Wetumpka , Alabama
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Camp
Member #

Thanks. It works well. I tossed the 3 burner stove though. I found it hard to cook evenly with it. I replaced it with a similar Coleman stove that I am much happier with. I also installed a small turnbuckle on each of the chains so I can level out the table. The eggs kept sliding out of the pan every time I tried to fry them! ha ha

PCO6

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Newmarket, Ontario
Member #

I built another tailgate table. The first one is shown in post #19 above and will be used on my TJ when needed. This one is permanently mounted to my LJ.

It's sized to support a Coleman stove … but I'm sure I'll find some other uses for it.

Reactions: Shamu and Boort

Boort

Rank V

Advocate II

Colorado
Member #

That is beautiful work! well done.

I built another tailgate table. The first one is shown in post #19 above and will be used on my TJ when needed. This one is permanently mounted to my LJ.

It's sized to support a Coleman stove … but I'm sure I'll find some other uses for it.