• HTML tutorial

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Jeepsies
Can anyone share a photo and the name of their flip down tailgate table for their Jeep Wrangler?
I've watched a few videos and am trying to decide on which one to get. It seems that the Goose Gear (with bamboo slide out) has been a popular one that has proven itself.
Not sure if you've seen this one yet but came up in my video suggestions today

Boort

Reactions: Sparksalot and PCO6

Poseidon

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Wetumpka , Alabama
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Camp
Member #

I made a tailgate table that I can easily put on my TJ or LJ when I need it.

It's held in place by 2 brackets that go over the tailgate. It doesn't require any hardware except for the 4 thumbscrews that connect the table to the brackets. I can take it with me in 3 pieces and assemble it when I get there (camping, tailgating, etc.) . I can also lift it off when I want to.

Yes sir, that’s the ticket.....functionality, well done!!!!

Reactions: PCO6

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

Yes sir, that’s the ticket.....functionality, well done!!!!
Thanks. It works well. I tossed the 3 burner stove though. I found it hard to cook evenly with it. I replaced it with a similar Coleman stove that I am much happier with. I also installed a small turnbuckle on each of the chains so I can level out the table. The eggs kept sliding out of the pan every time I tried to fry them! ha ha

Reactions: Poseidon

Poseidon

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Wetumpka , Alabama
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Camp
Member #

Thanks. It works well. I tossed the 3 burner stove though. I found it hard to cook evenly with it. I replaced it with a similar Coleman stove that I am much happier with. I also installed a small turnbuckle on each of the chains so I can level out the table. The eggs kept sliding out of the pan every time I tried to fry them! ha ha
[emoji38]

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

I built another tailgate table. The first one is shown in post #19 above and will be used on my TJ when needed. This one is permanently mounted to my LJ.

It's sized to support a Coleman stove … but I'm sure I'll find some other uses for it.

Reactions: Shamu and Boort

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

That is beautiful work! well done.

I built another tailgate table. The first one is shown in post #19 above and will be used on my TJ when needed. This one is permanently mounted to my LJ.

It's sized to support a Coleman stove … but I'm sure I'll find some other uses for it.

RideFlyDiveJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

Shawnee, KS 66217, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

@Jeepsies, I run the Outback Adventures Trailgater table.

I went with their system for a few reasons, very impressive build quality, style, extended cutting board/table space, and installs with no drilling at all.

It’s definitely one of my most used mods

View attachment 66267
I Just picked this up for my JLU. They are expensive, but for being a no-drill solution it cannot be beat. Doubles as a baby changing station by adding a safety strap.

Reactions: sabjku

472HemiGTX

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Prineville. OR
First Name
Allen
Last Name
S
Member #

This is my Springtail Solutions table, it's the older version but has worked well, also a no drill:

KIMG0238.JPG

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I Just picked this up for my JLU. They are expensive, but for being a no-drill solution it cannot be beat. Doubles as a baby changing station by adding a safety strap.

I agree with you. This is definitely an example of "you get what you pay for". I've had mine in place ofor a couple of years now and it's still solid and rattle free. I use it more than anything else. I've never changed a diaper on it though:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: RideFlyDiveJeep

maddscot

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Stuart
Member #

I finally after much research and bank account reviews went with the Outdoor Adventures table. Too many good reviews, ease of installation (though I can't believe any are too hard vs a trail mech failure) and it looks clean. Was also looking at the RSE one as well.

Reactions: RideFlyDiveJeep