Auburn, Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cabanas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ZOJ
Plus they have some rigs built up that would be fun to see. I am sure that Mule would bring their 4runner and LMTV down if asked...
Yeah. Mule usually has their rigs out everytime I've been there. But I would be willing to go mule or Arb. I think Mule might be a better spot. But let's see what everyone else thinks.

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

OK, a quick update, I am working with ARB but it is SEMA and they are all headed down for that. The soonest that they can take time to talk about having an event is the first week of Nov. which puts the event out a couple of weeks if they say yes... So, i will keep you all updated and let you know when I know more!

Rillo16

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Auburn, Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cabanas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ZOJ
Sounds good. I just need a couple weeks notice if possible so i can clear up that day.

Michael Mayfarth

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lakebay, WA
Member #

Ok, another update.

I have heard back from ARB and looks like we are good for the 18th at the moment! they will get back to me this week and let me know how involved they will be in supporting the event. Mark your calendars and I will send out more info as it comes in!

live_discover

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, Wa
Member #

Unofficially official from what I have gathered in this thread.

ARB USA
4810 D St NW #103, Auburn, WA 98001
Date: 11/18/2017
Time: TBD/AM

Just awaiting word on ARB to determine their involvement. Either way we will be using their parking space I do believe.

@Michael Mayfarth Please update us asap as its only two weeks out now.

Reactions: Michael Mayfarth

Spy911

Rank I

Contributor III

Seattle
I would be interested in stopping by. I'm brand new to overlanding and will have a bone stock rig. But I really want to get into this and would love to see some other rigs and meet some local overlanders.