SW Idaho Adventures

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Gorge-us!

SW Idaho Overlanding's second attempt at reaching a gorge in SE Oregon. With a mechanical failure the first time will they make it this time? Ride along and see as they find interesting roads on their way to their destination.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Last edited:
Reactions: reaver

reaver

Rank III

Enthusiast II

US
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Just got back from our trip, so I'll have to watch this tonight.

Reactions: GHCOE

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Mordor V4.0-Day 1

SW Idaho decides to join the Mordor V4.0 trip. Meeting up with trip planner and other adventurers we head into northern Utah to spend the next 4 days. Ride along with us as we travel the old Central Pacific rail bed 90 miles from Promotory, Utah to Lucin, Utah.

This trip includes attending the 150 year anniversary of the Golden Spike at Promotory, Utah, driving the old rail bed 90 miles west, stopping at old camps and towns along the way, as well as some extras. This part of Utah probably has not changed much since the time the rails were laid in 1869. It was remote then and still is. If you listen closely you might hear a lonesome whistle blow....

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3 Part 1

Day 3 Part 2

Last edited:
Reactions: JCWages

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
SW Idaho joins another adventure. Meeting up with trip planner and other adventurers we head into central Oregon to spend the next 5 days exploring. Ride along with us on this Oregon Geology Tour.

Oregon Geology Tour Day 1
This episode includes Glass Buttes, Christmas Valley Sand Dunes and Lost Forest.

Oregon Geology Tour Day 2
This episode includes Christmas Valley, Crack In The Ground, Green Mountain Campground/Lookout, Derricks Cave and Oregon's Largest Juniper Tree.

Oregon Geology Tour Day 3
This episode includes Fort Rock, Hole In The Ground, Big Hole and getting lost in the forest.

Oregon Geology Tour Day 4
This episode includes Arnold Cave, Prineville Oregon, and Painted Hills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaytperry89

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Oregon Geology Tour Day 3

SW Idaho joins another adventure. Meeting up with trip planner and other adventurers we head into central Oregon to spend the next 5 days exploring. Ride along with us on this Oregon Geology Tour. This episode includes Arnold Cave, Prineville Oregon, and Painted Hills.