Stickers

• HTML tutorial

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Here are a few photos. I like to pick up stickers from the breweries i hit up with the gf and pup. I've since added quite a few more.

And this is an old one, sticker has since been removed, didn't turn out how i had planned. You live and learn.
I have been meaning to grab a few stickers from local breweries. I dig your idea there and that Captain Murica' sticker!

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Oh man...

If I ever find a hardshell or an FWC, I might actually use some of them.

That's just a taste of 20 years of collecting.

Reactions: Byron Eby

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

@maktruk
@roaming
Great work fellas! Yal really have me beat by a long shot but stickers are very important. Express yourself with stickering your rig!

@Lars
Anything counts buddy, even a refrigerator...

Reactions: tom

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Nope, Washington. I spent 5 weeks in California last summer and took my rod. Never used it though because the price of an out of state fishing license is insane!
Oh, even better. Yeah, California sure is good at scaring away neighboring state's anglers. I really want to head up north through Oregon and Washington this summer to fish. You should try the streams here. They're pretty healthy, when you get the time and money for California's regs.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Have one on each side

Have this waiting to go on

And this waiting to go on

Have a cal4wd sticker on the driver side rear as well as No. 3112 for my wife and I's anniversary date.

A davebostmetalworx decal on the passenger rear and then as borla exhaust sticker on the rear glass I'll try to get some pics of those soon lol.

Trying to figure out how to get this one but can't seem to find it anywhere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

Oh, even better. Yeah, California sure is good at scaring away neighboring state's anglers. I really want to head up north through Oregon and Washington this summer to fish. You should try the streams here. They're pretty healthy, when you get the time and money for California's regs.
I was down in the Fresno area for work. I went on trips to Yosemite and Seqouia/kings canyon every weekend. I figured that would give me access to some nice streams to try until I went to buy a license and al last had a heart attack. It was still a good time though without the fishing. I was there for June and half of July, too hot for me. Nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there though. I did pick up some sweet stickers on that trip though!

Reactions: Byron Eby

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

I was down in the Fresno area for work. I went on trips to Yosemite and Seqouia/kings canyon every weekend. I figured that would give me access to some nice streams to try until I went to buy a license and al last had a heart attack. It was still a good time though without the fishing. I was there for June and half of July, too hot for me. Nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there though. I did pick up some sweet stickers on that trip though!
Those are great places and you came in the two worst months lol.