Stickers

• HTML tutorial

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

@Lipek I love the stickers! I really need to get me a Molan Labe sticker but I really only want the spartan helmet in white. Like a side view so I just settled with a sticker that says, "FEAR SPARTA," for now.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Not technically a sticker I know but I hydrodipped it myself :)

Had more on the tailgate but. And seem to find any of those pics. This truck is like an ex wife to me..I should probably delete all the photos of her but I just can't I regret letting her go so much If I ever find her for sale again (found her once dude wanted way to much for it considering I was the previous owner and transformed it from bone ass stock to what you see in the driveway pic) I'd buy her back.

Anyways sorry for the sob story lol but just some pics of decals I had before. Plan to do the same with the wj.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: ShawnR

Lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wyldwood, TX
Member #

I upgraded my stickers last night after meeting up with BakesFJ.com on the last leg of his month long, 10,000 mile road trip.
Also at the Bonfire run last weekend, Saturday night dipped down to 26F, as a result the park (Hidden Falls) gave all the campers a special park sticker.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Have one on each side

Have this waiting to go on

And this waiting to go on

Have a cal4wd sticker on the driver side rear as well as No. 3112 for my wife and I's anniversary date.

A davebostmetalworx decal on the passenger rear and then as borla exhaust sticker on the rear glass I'll try to get some pics of those soon lol.

Trying to figure out how to get this one but can't seem to find it anywhere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Ha! That one was custom made for the OB Rig. I forget how much I spent.