Stickers

• HTML tutorial

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Not rocking a lot of stickers on my rig. Only things I've added after removing the stock stickers are the American flag, the Army invasion star and molon labe on the rear panels.
I love those stickers. Totally match the rig. Best part is people never understand why the flag is 'backwards.' Lol.

Reactions: ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I love those stickers. Totally match the rig. Best part is people never understand why the flag is 'backwards.' Lol.
I get told a lot that my sticker is on backwards. I hate having to explain it to people so I tell them their looking at it backwards.

Reactions: Byron Eby

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Wow that is trick. Does the fairing just flap down for light usage?
I have the clamps set tight enough that it doesn't flop down, but loose enough that it swivels down by hand. I've used it at speeds up to 45 MPH with the fairing straight forward without any flopping up or down. One time I accidentally left it down and drove 140 miles on highway and interstate. It was pushed all the way down and had a bit of bend in it due to my roof rail ends. But after being in the up position for a couple of days, it was back to normal.

Stickers w/bugs

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

I have the clamps set tight enough that it doesn't flop down, but loose enough that it swivels down by hand. I've used it at speeds up to 45 MPH with the fairing straight forward without any flopping up or down. One time I accidentally left it down and drove 140 miles on highway and interstate. It was pushed all the way down and had a bit of bend in it due to my roof rail ends. But after being in the up position for a couple of days, it was back to normal.

Stickers w/bugs
That is a very space conserving set up you have there. I like it a lot though. I have been wanting to run a light bar but was curious about the wiring. Do you have it drawing straight from the battery?

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Here are a few photos. I like to pick up stickers from the breweries i hit up with the gf and pup. I've since added quite a few more.

And this is an old one, sticker has since been removed, didn't turn out how i had planned. You live and learn.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

That is a very space conserving set up you have there. I like it a lot though. I have been wanting to run a light bar but was curious about the wiring. Do you have it drawing straight from the battery?
Thanks! Yep, wired direct to the battery via a Mickey Mouse supposed to be temporary but still there method shown on page 5 of my build thread, here: Steve's Cross-Country Subaru Outback I'd be happy to answer any questions on the install over on that thread.