SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
The tailgate sticker collection is growing! Kinda silly seeing it grow over the years.

moar stickers.jpg

stickerssss.jpg

Reactions: Chadlyb

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
I don't run many stickers on my rig, my tool box however...
20200512_114542.jpg
20200512_114558.jpg

Reactions: Broke

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

I just added a few of these reflective stickers to the back of my trailer. There's no point in showing them to you because you can barely see them. They're reflective black and I put them on a black bumper. They're almost invisible by day but they really do light up at night when hit by headlights or flashlights.

Last edited:

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
I've got some on my rear driver's quarter window since it's largely useless anyway, A couple on the small window inserts for the back doors and two on my rear hatch glass.

Attachments

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
really not into plastering stickers all over my truck, but i do have 2 or 3 small ones scattered on it.
when your riding high (no, not drugs...) you will get to see more than the average driver...

View attachment 153501
i put this sticker on the quad trailer deflector to snazz it up a bit
View attachment 153505
got some vinyl tape and re-did the camper graphics to match the truck
View attachment 153503View attachment 153504
like dilldog, my stickers usually go on the toolbox or shop fridge..
View attachment 153506View attachment 153507
Are you an "inmate" too?

Brassmonkey

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

I've got some on my rear driver's quarter window since it's largely useless anyway, A couple on the small window inserts for the back doors and two on my rear hatch glass.
I think I’m headed that route with my XJ. My daughter collects them and I stick them up. Keeps her interested in travel. BTW is there an XJ thread? I’m a NAXJA member, too. It’s great for a deep dive in the XJ, but wondering if there is good XJ content here?

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
I think I’m headed that route with my XJ. My daughter collects them and I stick them up. Keeps her interested in travel. BTW is there an XJ thread? I’m a NAXJA member, too. It’s great for a deep dive in the XJ, but wondering if there is good XJ content here?
There's plenty of XJ guys in here. Not sure if there's a specific thread (I'm sure there is) but various content is around.

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
There is an XJ thread: Cherokee Owner's Registry

And if you search you will find a number of threads for various things done to XJs. Not as much overall content as on NAXJA, but probably some overlanding focused details that aren't on NAXJA.

Reactions: Downs