• HTML tutorial

RescueRangers

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fleming Island, Fl
Member #

UPDATE:
National Parks visited - East of the Mississippi (West of the Mississippi go on the right side, we only have one at this time)
DSCF6507.JPG

Places we have hiked (on the inside of the glass are some of the state parks we have visited)
DSCF6508.JPG

Organizations we support
DSCF6509.JPG

The patches are more National Parks, either they didn't have a sticker for the park, or for a specific part of that park, or for something that there isn't a physical park such as the Trail of Tears. We have a bunch more to add but I really hate sewing.

sleak

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Helena, MT
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Leak
Member #

Service Branch
Army
IMG_0638 (1).jpg Not many. All product stickers are on a cabinet in the garage.

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
My truck is plastered with band and music stickers, mostly of small independent bands that I've seen or know. We have a handful on the pop up camper from places we've been too, but I don't have pics and it's covered in snow at the moment.

Attachments

Rexplorer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Lake Country, BC, Canada
Member #

I put all my stickers on these thick magnets. That way i can move them around or represent however i want. Or go comando. I dont really rock the product stickers much. More events or organizations. Pics to follow in the daylight.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I love that "mountains are calling" sticker. Need to get me one of those, because I can see the mountains outside my window and they're always calling to me.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I grew up out west (WY), job took me to the midwest..miss my mtns every day...ugh.
Come back, brother! Lol

I lived in Langley, BC for many years, not exactly a prarie, per se, but at least an hour drive from the mountains. Having grown up on the mountains of the North Shore, moving to the eastern Fraser Valley was like coming home again :D In the immortal words of Robbie Burns: My heart's in the highlands, my heart is not here, my heart's in the highlands a chasin' the deer...

Reactions: Corey B