Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

wow great pictures. makes me want to hit the road!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

This is a little delayed due to not being on here for a week. We got home last Sunday. Here's what I posted on Instagram/Facebook

Day 29, 9:18 PM EDT We're back home in NE Ohio! We drove 6785.5 miles, and according to the onboard computer, averaged 16.6 miles. The 4Runner now has 10,063 miles on the odometer, and has performed flawlessly. Time for the 10K service.

And we continued with the no interstates travel, adding about 30 miles total over the last three states. That's less than 100 miles from Salt Lake City to Cleveland, and about 300 miles since leaving Seattle. We drove approximately 120 miles of no-paved roads.

We had a wonderful trip, saw some amazing things, and ate too much fantastic food. Thanks to everyone who has followed along with us, and to the new folks who've found us during our travels.

We don't know what or when the next adventure will be, but continue following to find out.

Other photos from the last couple weeks:

Rocky Mountain National Park

Hannibal, Missouri

90 miles of this one day across Kansas (packed dirt on old US 40)

Near the headwaters of the mighty Colorado River

Malad Gorge State Park, in Idaho

Last edited:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Not able to see the links. Not sure where the issue is.
None of them, or just the media? They are all linked to my public Facebook page (not personal account), and should be viewable by anyone, with or without a Facebook account. Try the link in my sig for the same images on Facebook or Instagram.

Anyone else not seeing them?