Starting Small, Bald Mountain

• HTML tutorial

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Camp Edison Campground and Dinkey Creek Campgorund are great, otherwise there are many dispersed areas off rock creek, dinkey creek road and closer to tamarack.

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

Looks like it takes about 3 hours to get to Starbucks, so how does 6:30 sound. Gives us a 30 min cush. The route takes us on 680/580/205. Wanna meet closer to 680? Where are you located at T-BBQ?

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

We live by Washington high school. Wanna meet at 7-11/ doughnut shop on niles Blvd/mission? that way we can jump on 680 through Sunol.

TacticalBBQ

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fremont CA
Member #

Great trip! I meet some awesome people. Can’t what to hit the trail with them again soon!

Dave, hope you made it home and the taco is all good broski! Your kids are a riot! Loved there stores by the campfire!

Erick and Vik your breakfast tacos are amazing! Definitely want to do a trip again with you two! I buy the supplies! Lol

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Haha yeah it was just an alignment thankfully. That was fun guys! We didn’t find our little Lake but found some new friends! Where next?3E2807EE-7F99-4490-AE2E-186749AD19DC.jpeg4EBD472B-44AD-409F-B7D7-486C4F840531.jpegD71DF8A4-A2FA-4670-AF0F-DAB0F1654FA7.jpeg6C329B94-E19B-4F16-96E3-A56FD421D73B.jpeg

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

B5338EEF-CA2A-4142-A2D9-A7F6828DA7E6.jpeg Def a great trip with some great folks. Super glad is was nothing serious, Dave, so y’all could get back safely. Your kids are prett hilarious and glad they got to share their stories! Hope your daughter is feeling better, Lee. We’ll get together another time for sure. And a big shout out to Jesus and Max for taking the lead for Lee and helping to discover new areas on bald mountain, haha! Some people call it getting lost, we call it exploring! Glad ya liked the tacos, Chris. Too bad we forgot the cheese and the Frank’s Red Hot, cuz it takes em to the next level. Def will be getting together sooner vs later hopefully.

Reactions: JJTaco13

JJTaco13

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Madera, CA
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
Ortiz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZK
View attachment 57993 Def a great trip with some great folks. Super glad is was nothing serious, Dave, so y’all could get back safely. Your kids are prett hilarious and glad they got to share their stories! Hope your daughter is feeling better, Lee. We’ll get together another time for sure. And a big shout out to Jesus and Max for taking the lead for Lee and helping to discover new areas on bald mountain, haha! Some people call it getting lost, we call it exploring! Glad ya liked the tacos, Chris. Too bad we forgot the cheese and the Frank’s Red Hot, cuz it takes em to the next level. Def will be getting together sooner vs later hopefully.
Max and I had a great time too.... bummer that we missed the camp out...next time for sure...lol.....it was fun getting lost (exploring) :sweatsmile: ..looking forward to do it again soon...:grimacing:..

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I’ve been wanting to do the Lost Coast, as long as we don’t roll up on a grow and get shot ;)