Off-Road Ranger I

Rocklin, CA.
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Williams
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YMR
Greetings, everyone. Pete Williams (ctcv1984) here and I'll be joining you on this trek. I'll be coming up from Rocklin, CA. and will join up in the Sisters/Bend area if you're taking highway 20 over to Brothers for your first night. If not, then I guess I'll meet up in Brothers. Ham is KN6YMR. I'll also be on GMRS.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Well, talked to the wife about this. I'm good to go to meet up with you guys Friday night!

Reactions: a12houk

ctcv1984

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Rocklin, CA.
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Williams
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YMR
Tough decision but I'm gonna bow out of this trip. I've decided to do some major surgery on my '65 FJ45 and I can't afford both. Anyway, I hope this trip is epic for everyone. Take care. Pete.

Reactions: reaver and a12houk

a12houk

Rank VII

Off-Road Ranger I

Rochester, Washington, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Houk
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRQJ715
Tough decision but I'm gonna bow out of this trip. I've decided to do some major surgery on my '65 FJ45 and I can't afford both. Anyway, I hope this trip is epic for everyone. Take care. Pete.
No worries, thanks for letting me know ahead of time (I’ve had no-contact no-shows before)
Take good care of that FJ, and we’ll catch you another time.

Reactions: reaver

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I'm not a Toyota guy, but man, if I had the opportunity to snatch up an old landcruiser for a good price, I'd consider selling my Xterra.

Good luck man!

ctcv1984

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Rocklin, CA.
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Williams
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YMR
No worries, thanks for letting me know ahead of time (I’ve had no-contact no-shows before)
Take good care of that FJ, and we’ll catch you another time.
Yes! No contact/no shows are the worst. Pulling out the Chevy motor/trans out and taking it back to all Toyota. Bought a 100 series L/C from Copart and canabalizing it for motor/tranny/trans case, harnesses, etc. Should be completed by July with any luck.

Reactions: a12houk

ctcv1984

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger I

Rocklin, CA.
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Williams
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YMR
I'm not a Toyota guy, but man, if I had the opportunity to snatch up an old landcruiser for a good price, I'd consider selling my Xterra.

Good luck man!
Thank you, Brian. Gotta love those old Cruisers.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

I keep having an issue with the GPX loading into Gaia. It will load into it but it only shows a path from burns to Ontario.

Attachments