britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
Looks like Hoodoo Pass is open, that would be faster than any other route for us from the cabin than going all the way around to Spokane or Missoula. I'm going to pre-run the forest road to the pass next week. I'll work off the drive time to St. Regis, MT, and try to meet up with you guys in Saltese, I can spot Paul's rig anywhere.
This trip I'll have my white 4 door Rubi, look for two packsackers and a fat yellow lab bebopping around. I'll have 146.60 on, unless anyone has another preferred call frequency. My call sign is K6YTI (K6yeti). Is there a preferred CB channel? Ill message Aaron with my cell #.

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
Awesome! I'm only running GMRS; I'll tune to channel 4.
Sounds good, I can pick up GMRS on my radios, I'll tune one to ch 4, and you have my text #. Looks like a straight shot from Saltese up to the lake as long as you don't listen to Google maps, but always good to have some comms.

Reactions: Aaron Niemi

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I don’t think we’ll be able to make this one. Jess has to work, and I have stuff to fix from the last week.

@britz I wasn’t able to find you any scepter cans. Sorry

Reactions: britz

Aaron Niemi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

I'll be getting off work at noon on Friday in the Spokane Valley.

People leaving from Spokane want to meet at the Applebees on Pines and I90 at 12:30?

I've got one extra GMRS for anyone who needs it.

Thanks!
-Aaron

Reactions: pierceg

kevin Timmons

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Spokane Wa
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Timmons
Hey all. Looks like i should be able to make this with my boys. I should have Friday off, but if something goes wrong ill send a heads up if I cant make the convoy from Spokane.
Looking forward to a new area for us.
Kev

Aaron Niemi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

Hey all. Looks like i should be able to make this with my boys. I should have Friday off, but if something goes wrong ill send a heads up if I cant make the convoy from Spokane.
Looking forward to a new area for us.
Kev
Awesome! See you there!

Mike Dubya

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Dubya
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTN
Honk as you pass over the Sherman Ave bridge in Coeur d'Alene and I'll join the convoy! (Assuming 12:45?)

Aaron Niemi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

Anyone know if there are any fire restrictions currently there? I'll try to find out ahead of time, but may not get a chance.
TIA
-Aaron

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
Several MT border counties put up a local burn ban today, but I believe that's the permitted open burning.

kevin Timmons

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Spokane Wa
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Timmons
Looks like we should be good to go for the Applebees meeting point. Just have to make sure we are packed up and ready. I have CB and GMRS (3 if others need one). See ya there.