Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Great pictures Linda, thank you! We enjoyed meeting everyone and had a good time. Hope we can bring somthing together soon. K&T
Thanks K and T, it was great to have you come. Let's work on something and make it happen.

Crayoneater

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sams Valley, Or
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Tynan
Member #

Sorry I didn't respond sooner as I'm just now seeing this post. Sorry to hear about your wife and hoping sh's already beginning to improve. The meet up was a great time and some good discussion took place as relates to the future of our region. Take care and keep me posted on your wife's progress if you think of it.
Thank you,
My wife is doing better , about half way through her round of antibiotics. The rest of us are slowly getting better as well. I have lived in the area for about 15 yrs. and have never had a off road capable truck of my own until a couple of years ago. I do have plenty of off road experience helping my friends down in Southern California. I will keep an eye out for meet ups in the area and look forward to meeting new people.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Thank you,
My wife is doing better , about half way through her round of antibiotics. The rest of us are slowly getting better as well. I have lived in the area for about 15 yrs. and have never had a off road capable truck of my own until a couple of years ago. I do have plenty of off road experience helping my friends down in Southern California. I will keep an eye out for meet ups in the area and look forward to meeting new people.
Glad to hear your wife is doing better and the rest of your are getting better also. We will definitely have more Meet ups and trips, camping, etc. For now consider joining with us at the Northwest Overland rally in Plain, Washington, June 18-21. Also there is the Fourth of July at 2 Riversranch in Dayville, Or., There is a Rally Point on the OB website. Are you from So Cal, and if so, where?

Crayoneater

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sams Valley, Or
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Tynan
Member #

Thank you,
Glad to hear your wife is doing better and the rest of your are getting better also. We will definitely have more Meet ups and trips, camping, etc. For now consider joining with us at the Northwest Overland rally in Plain, Washington, June 18-21. Also there is the Fourth of July at 2 Riversranch in Dayville, Or., There is a Rally Point on the OB website. Are you from So Cal, and if so, where?
Sorry for not responding to this posting. It has been a crazy past few months. I have see the two events have been canceled, gives me time to finish the latest project on my 4runner. I was born in San Diego, and raised mostly in Escondido, Ca. My friends down there are into the rock crawling side of offroading than just running on trails.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thank you,
Sorry for not responding to this posting. It has been a crazy past few months. I have see the two events have been canceled, gives me time to finish the latest project on my 4runner. I was born in San Diego, and raised mostly in Escondido, Ca. My friends down there are into the rock crawling side of offroading than just running on trails.
Yes both events have been canceled, but others are in the works.