Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
This is awesome! I’ll be there with my boy and wife. I also sent it to a few buddies who might be interested!
Shawn that's awesome that you'll be coming with your wife and son. And thanks for letting others know and I hope some of them come. Let them know to RSVP and say how many are coming. Look forward to meeting you.

Reactions: M Rose

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
This is awesome! I’ll be there with my boy and wife. I also sent it to a few buddies who might be interested!
Shawn I didn't see your RSVP on the RP so if you don't mind could you go there and put your name on it? I would appreciate it.
Here's some information you might find helpful from Mike Rose the PNW Director.
Special Events:

February 21-23 NW Washington Monthly Campout located at Kulshan Campground along Baker Lake Rd for more information contact @Gabriel Bozeman

March 7th 9 am- 4 pm 39th Annual Electronic Show and Swap Meet in Puyallup, Washington hosted by Mike & Keys Amateur Radio Club. The Mike & Key Electronics Show & Swap Meet is one of the largest annual Amateur Radio events in the Pacific Northwest.

March 8th 9am-4pm 38th Annual 4x4 Off-road & Performance Swap Meet in Puyallup, Washington. The oldest and largest off-road swap meet i. The Pacific Northwest. Check the flier for more details

March 14th 11:00 am-1pm Southern Oregon Meet and Greet at Black Forrest Family Restaurant in Grants Pass, Oregon.

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Discuss interest in regular meet ups, trips, overlanding education, rig walk around
Eat lunch together
Make new friends with similar interests

June 15-18 WBDAR (Washington Backcountry Discovery Route) Sections 1-3. Starting at “The Bridge of the Gods” explore the Washington Backcountry Route on your way to Plain, Washington for the Northwest Overland Rally.

June 18-21 Northwest Overland Rally in Plain, Washington. Great for new and experienced Overlanders a like.Camping, Classes, trail rides, and great times. Preregistration is open now through March 31st tickets will also be available at the gate. RSVP by May 31stto camp with fellow Overland Bound members, Families and Friends.

June 25-28 British Columbia Overland Rally in Whistler BC. Great for new and experienced Overlanders a like.Camping, Classes, trail rides, and great times. Preregistration is open now through March 31st tickets will also be available at the gate. DM @Slimpartywagon to RSVP by May 31st to camp with fellow Overland Bound members, Families and Friends.

July 3-6 4th of July Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch in Dayville, Oregon. Join @2RiversRanchExpeditions as they host the adventure of the summer. the adventure starts on July 3rd with a potluck dinner, campfire, and camping at 2 Rivers Ranch. Drive through Dayville in the 4th of July Parade as we take to the trails for 3 more days of exploring and camping.

Labor Day Weekend, First Northwest Overland Bound Regional Campout. This event is still in the planning stages with exact times and locations still be worked on.
I plan to be at the March 14th meet up! Just me and my Subaru Forester, 2inch lift with Primitive skiplates and lots of Oregon pin striping.
I plan to be at the March 14th meet up! Just me and my Subaru Forester, 2inch lift with Primitive skiplates and lots of Oregon pin striping.
Hi Richard great to hear from you and that you will be coming to the meetup. Look forward to meeting you.

Special Events:

February 21-23 NW Washington Monthly Campout located at Kulshan Campground along Baker Lake Rd for more information contact @Gabriel Bozeman

March 7th 9 am- 4 pm 39th Annual Electronic Show and Swap Meet in Puyallup, Washington hosted by Mike & Keys Amateur Radio Club. The Mike & Key Electronics Show & Swap Meet is one of the largest annual Amateur Radio events in the Pacific Northwest.

March 8th 9am-4pm 38th Annual 4x4 Off-road & Performance Swap Meet in Puyallup, Washington. The oldest and largest off-road swap meet i. The Pacific Northwest. Check the flier for more details

March 14th 11:00 am-1pm Southern Oregon Meet and Greet at Black Forrest Family Restaurant in Grants Pass, Oregon.

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Discuss interest in regular meet ups, trips, overlanding education, rig walk around
Eat lunch together

June 15-18 WBDAR (Washington Backcountry Discovery Route) Sections 1-3. Starting at “The Bridge of the Gods” explore the Washington Backcountry Route on your way to Plain, Washington for the Northwest Overland Rally.

June 18-21 Northwest Overland Rally in Plain, Washington. Great for new and experienced Overlanders a like.Camping, Classes, trail rides, and great times. Preregistration is open now through March 31st tickets will also be available at the gate. RSVP by May 31stto camp with fellow Overland Bound members, Families and Friends.

June 25-28 British Columbia Overland Rally in Whistler BC. Great for new and experienced Overlanders a like.Camping, Classes, trail rides, and great times. Preregistration is open now through March 31st tickets will also be available at the gate. DM @Slimpartywagon to RSVP by May 31st to camp with fellow Overland Bound members, Families and Friends.

July 3-6 4th of July Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch in Dayville, Oregon. Join @2RiversRanchExpeditions as they host the adventure of the summer. the adventure starts on July 3rd with a potluck dinner, campfire, and camping at 2 Rivers Ranch. Drive through Dayville in the 4th of July Parade as we take to the trails for 3 more days of exploring and camping.

Labor Day Weekend, First Northwest Overland Bound Regional Campout. This event is still in the planning stages with exact times and locations still be worked on.

Richard Lewis

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Grants Pass, Oregon, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Shawn I didn't see your RSVP on the RP so if you don't mind could you go there and put your name on it? I would appreciate it.
Special Events:

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Eat lunch together

Hi Richard great to hear from you and that you will be coming to the meetup. Look forward to meeting you.

Special Events:

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Eat lunch together

Thanks!

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

Special Events:

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Eat lunch together

Special Events:

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Eat lunch together

Thanks @Big G for the shout-out we can't wait to see everyone this summer, its going to be a good one.

Reactions: Big G and M Rose

Cactusman

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Southern Oregon, OR, USA
First Name
Kevan
Last Name
Fox
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7CHG
I did an RSVP but there wasnt a button for a head count. There will probably be two, my wife and I. Thanks for the invite.

Cactusman

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Southern Oregon, OR, USA
First Name
Kevan
Last Name
Fox
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7CHG
I did an RSVP but there wasnt a button for a head count. There will probably be two, my wife and I. Thanks for the invite.

Cactusman

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Southern Oregon, OR, USA
First Name
Kevan
Last Name
Fox
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7CHG

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Kevin, thanks so much for your RSVP, that's awesome. Yes, you are so right there is no place for a number in your party. If there is a way to put it in I will definitely make it happen on the next one. Sorry about that, but thank you for letting me know. Look forward to meeting you and your wife.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Special Events:

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Eat lunch together

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi Kevin, thanks so much for your RSVP, that's awesome. Yes, you are so right there is no place for a number in your party. If there is a way to put it in I will definitely make it happen on the next one. Sorry about that, but thank you for letting me know. Look forward to meeting you and your wife.
No there isn’t a headcount option... Gary, I will DM you some ideas that work for me...

Kevin, thank you for the heads up on the headcount.

Reactions: Big G

Enthusiast III

Medford, OR, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Coleman
Special Events:

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Eat lunch together

Special Events:

Come to Grants Pass to:
Meet other OB members
Eat lunch together

Are you seeing my name now? I’m doing all this from the mobile browser because Tapatalk isn’t working for some reason

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Are you seeing my name now? I’m doing all this from the mobile browser because Tapatalk isn’t working for some reason
The only supported app is the new OB app that is in beta testing. All others Tapatalk and Ob1.0 are no longer supported.

Enthusiast III

Medford, OR, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Coleman
The only supported app is the new OB app that is in beta testing. All others Tapatalk and Ob1.0 are no longer supported.
I see! Thanks for the link. Filled out the beta form!