Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Would people like to do a camp out at Griffin Park? we will be staying there friday thru sunday
That sounds like a great idea and I hope some will be able to join you. I'm not sure I'll be able to camp but I certainly can come hang out for awhile if not camping. Thanks for suggesting this.

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Still time to RSVP. For those coming out of town and are wanting to Campout contact @OdinOutdoors.
Huge things are going to come of this meeting. I regrettably have to miss it. I really wish I was there for the beginning of this group.

Reactions: Big G

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Still time to RSVP. For those coming out of town and are wanting to Campout contact @OdinOutdoors.
Huge things are going to come of this meeting. I regrettably have to miss it. I really wish I was there for the beginning of this group.
Thanks for mentioning the camp out.

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
No problem Gary. I am super excited for this event. Cant wait to talk to you tomorrow about it.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Just a bump to the top... this is happening today folks... have a great time.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
My family and I will not be able to make it, my wife has pneumonia and the rest of us is sick. I will have to watch for the next one.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner as I'm just now seeing this post. Sorry to hear about your wife and hoping sh's already beginning to improve. The meet up was a great time and some good discussion took place as relates to the future of our region. Take care and keep me posted on your wife's progress if you think of it.