Cancelled Southern Idaho / Treasure Valley - Monthly Conference Call (2nd Sunday @8:30PM MST)

• HTML tutorial

David H

Local Expert Southern ID

Traveler III

Boise, ID, 83713 USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKQ684
Service Branch
U.S.A.F.
During these COVID-19 months, lets get together via a conference call and chat about our plans for year.
Once this pandemic is in the past for us, I look forward to adding monthly meet-n-greets for us to get together, socialize, share out experience, and train for the future.

Sunday Night Conference Call
Dial-in number (US): (605) 472-5383

Access code: 586895#

International dial-in numbers: FreeConferenceCall.com

Online meeting ID: stevemarchiando

Join the online meeting: FreeConferenceCall.com

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey David, this is the same day and time as the Inland Northwest Conference Call... I would change it to either Saturday nights, or the Sunday prior.

Reactions: David H

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thanks but no thanks.
Why the snide comment? If you’re not interested in participating then just don’t reply. There are quite a few members in Boise that are very interested in interacting with each other outside the forms. I personally support this RP, and encourage all who are able; to participate. Without participation how are we intended to organize future events? Opposed to conference calls, is there anything you‘d like to offer in reference to future MeetUps? Why didn’t you attend Beers and Gears Friday night?

• Wow
Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

m3bassman

Rank 0

Traveler I

Idaho
Why the snide comment? If you’re not interested in participating then just don’t reply. There are quite a few members in Boise that are very interested in interacting with each other outside the forms. I personally support this RP, and encourage all who are able; to participate. Without participation how are we intended to organize future events? Opposed to conference calls, is there anything you‘d like to offer in reference to future MeetUps? Why didn’t you attend Beers and Gears Friday night?
I've attended previous meetups. If I don't respond I'll continue to get invites/emails, no? Sorry if you were offended, I thought it was plenty polite.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I've attended previous meetups. If I don't respond I'll continue to get invites/emails, no? Sorry if you were offended, I thought it was plenty polite.
i didn’t mean to offend either, and no offense taken. you will continue to get invites unless you change your setting for Rally Point. I was asking because it is my job to understand what people want. I thought my reply to your first comment hit all the major questions your statement brings to mind. We (the Overland Bound Us Northwest Team) are trying to find out what you (@m3bassman and the rest of OB US NW members want to see in terms of organized events) . We are currently trying to get several campouts, trail rides, and expeditions organized for the 2020 year. We rely on these MeetUps, Conference Calls, and such to gather information to help us organize stuff for you.
So you’re not interested, that’s fine. You have that right. If you need help changing your setting so you don’t get anymore invites let me know in DM and I can help you.

Last edited:

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi Guys. New here. Im in Meridian. Is this just a phone call or an actual MeetUp?
Correct me if I’m wrong @ButDad , this is a conference call to get a climate temperature for future physical MeetUps. It will be a place to discuss what you members want to see in the Boise Area for MeetUps, Trail rides, and camp outs.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
During these cold winter months, lets get together via a conference call and chat about our plans for year. Once it warms up outside (probably starting March) I'd like to move this to an outdoor Meet'n-Greet at a local park...
Thanks for setting this up. If you need any assistance please contact our local Member Representative @Slimpartywagon

David H

Local Expert Southern ID

Traveler III

Boise, ID, 83713 USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKQ684
Service Branch
U.S.A.F.
Hey David, this is the same day and time as the Inland Northwest Conference Call... I would change it to either Saturday nights, or the Sunday prior.
I planned it 1 hour before yous (7:30 Idaho time - time zone dude :-)) so I can update you and the regional call...

• Love
Reactions: M Rose

David H

Local Expert Southern ID

Traveler III

Boise, ID, 83713 USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKQ684
Service Branch
U.S.A.F.
Hi Guys. New here. Im in Meridian. Is this just a phone call or an actual MeetUp?
This is a phone call - but it is to help plan for our spring (March) meet-n-greet. I'd like input as to what type of meet-n-greet people are looking for. I'm thinking of meeting at a local park so we can see each others rigs, and let kids play, while we discuss 2020 plans for adventure...

Reactions: J&V_Bird

David H

Local Expert Southern ID

Traveler III

Boise, ID, 83713 USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKQ684
Service Branch
U.S.A.F.
Correct me if I’m wrong @ButDad , this is a conference call to get a climate temperature for future physical MeetUps. It will be a place to discuss what you members want to see in the Boise Area for MeetUps, Trail rides, and camp outs.
You are correct - this is a phone call - but it is to help plan for our spring (March) meet-n-greet. I'd like input as to what type of meet-n-greet people are looking for. I'm thinking of meeting at a local park so we can see each others rigs, and let kids play, while we discuss 2020 plans for adventure...