Rank I

Contributor III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Jo
Last Name
Harrod
Member #

Hey my name is Mike, I just joined but for some reason it won’t let me contact you through my account, so I’m using my friends account for the time being. I’m originally from Fort Pierce but live in Denver Colorado now. I would like to purchase this from you, but I was wondering if it’s possible to have my dad pick it up from you and then have him ship it to me. is that something you’d be interested in?

Reactions: FL4TOUT772

FL4TOUT772

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

florida
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Hernando
Member #

Hey my name is Mike, I just joined but for some reason it won’t let me contact you through my account, so I’m using my friends account for the time being. I’m originally from Fort Pierce but live in Denver Colorado now. I would like to purchase this from you, but I was wondering if it’s possible to have my dad pick it up from you and then have him ship it to me. is that something you’d be interested in?
Sure! After the payment clears on my side, your dad will be responsible to ship it. Not me.

jst_chillin10

Rank III

Contributor III

Denver, Colorado, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Terezakis
Member #

Hey man, this is Mike. I got my account to work. SO would you be cool with using PayPal as the payment option since my Dad will be the one to be picking up the carrier from you? And are you ok waiting about a week or two so that I can get the funds ready? Let me know.