Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
I am going camping tomorrow through Sunday, up at Big Pine Flat Campground near Big Bear. Anyone want to join me or meet up to go on some of the trails?
The campground is on FS 3N14 at 3N16, seven miles north west of Fawnskin.
I will be heading up 3N14 from Apple Valley in the morning. Let me know if you will be in the area, or if you want to meet somewhere on one of these days.

Cliff

iluvdrt

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Oceanside, Ca
Member #

Short notice, but I am taking a small group of Lifted Subarus to big bear Sat morning to do Grapevine trail (4N16) from Lucern Valley to big bear lake. We will meet up at the park and ride a hwy 15 and 76 and leave by 0800. Anyone on here is welcome to attend. Depending on time, we might also do Skyline trail over to clarks grade to get back to the highway.

Tahoe.Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

Nice to not be the only newbee here. How are you guys doing. I am new and also looking for trails that are large vehicle friendly. Hopefully we can set something up and make it happen. Let's get out there!
Welcome! I have a Tahoe and there are plenty of wide trails! Always up for some trail runs!

Reactions: Roxxie

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Perris ca checking in

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Dom
How about coming up to meet me here in Big Bear?
I will be here until Monday. Staying at Big Pines Campground on 3n14. Seven miles from Fawnskin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using OB Talk mobile app

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Short notice, but I am taking a small group of Lifted Subarus to big bear Sat morning to do Grapevine trail (4N16) from Lucern Valley to big bear lake. We will meet up at the park and ride a hwy 15 and 76 and leave by 0800. Anyone on here is welcome to attend. Depending on time, we might also do Skyline trail over to clarks grade to get back to the highway.

If you HAPPEN to find yourself on 2N02, and see a brownish old pipe (probably with Black cherry tobacco in it still) on the ground by some rocks....PLEASE GRAB IT FOR ME! We lost it two weekends ago.... :(

PS144ONE

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Whittier, California
First Name
Rudy
Last Name
Silva
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6DMP
Would anyone be interested in going to big bear from the 29th to the 1st? Planning on leaving late afternoon Friday. More info on trails if interested!

I’ll check the schedule, I’d be interested if I’m available.

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Dom
How about coming up to meet me here in Big Bear?
I will be here until Monday. Staying at Big Pines Campground on 3n14. Seven miles from Fawnskin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using OB Talk mobile app
Sorry Cliff, I just noticed that you responded to my check-in. I'll guess I'll have to check you out the next time we're in big bear. Hope all is well.

_tacoma_overlandadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Murriteta, California
Member #

I plan on leaving Friday afternoon and heading to Big Bear and doing the Cleghorn trail and then the Pilot rock truck trail I'll be staying till Sunday morning then heading out let me know if you guys could go! Then we could work on meet up points and times

Reactions: stevemick

stevemick

Rank 0

Traveler I

I plan on leaving Friday afternoon and heading to Big Bear and doing the Cleghorn trail and then the Pilot rock truck trail I'll be staying till Sunday morning then heading out let me know if you guys could go! Then we could work on meet up points and times

Sounds good, Trying to work out some transmission issues, hoping new solenoids, fluid and filter will do it