Rank III

Advocate II

Southern California
First Name
Coi
Last Name
Tajo
Member #

Bedford is a blast! I'm up there regularly and was just up it the other day. Definitely a more scenic path than ITT.

Bedford is Blue, ITT is yellow and North Main Divide is red

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
thanks, me and a few buddies usually drive the trails during the week since i work weekends
if you are free you are more than welcome to join us. [emoji111]️

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Hi, Cliff here.
I am planning to go up to the Lone Pine, Bishop area this weekend. Probably leaving Friday morning. Anyone interested in going with, or meeting up there? I will be boondocking for several days; no real plans, might be gone all week.

PS144ONE

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Whittier, California
First Name
Rudy
Last Name
Silva
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6DMP
Thinking of running Bedford tomorrow early am around 6am. Does anyone know if the trail is open at all hours or do they open/close it at certain times?

Trailaholic

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler II

Norco, CA
Member #

Thinking of running Bedford tomorrow early am around 6am. Does anyone know if the trail is open at all hours or do they open/close it at certain times?
I've never known it to be an "am-pm" type of trail. I thought it was a simple open/closed deal. I've been up there around 9-10pm and was able to come back out so I doubt they close them based on time of day.

Reactions: PS144ONE

PS144ONE

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Whittier, California
First Name
Rudy
Last Name
Silva
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6DMP
I've never known it to be an "am-pm" type of trail. I thought it was a simple open/closed deal. I've been up there around 9-10pm and was able to come back out so I doubt they close them based on time of day.

thanks, me and a few buddies usually drive the trails during the week since i work weekends
if you are free you are more than welcome to join us. [emoji111]️

What time during the week do you normally head out?