SOLD SoCal- mint batwing style AWNING $400- p/u only

• HTML tutorial

cflowrider

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Los Angeles
Member #

Used once! Roofnest batwing style "Wingspan" awning. 270 degree span. I had it mounted on a Rhino Rack platform for a trip to Joshua Tree where it performed very well in high winds.
The Wingspan is 8’4″ long and 6″ tall when in the storage bag.
When opened up, each of the four triangular panels of the Wingspan are 8’2″ in radius so the Wingspan is over 16′ wide. The poles are 8′ tall providing plenty of headroom under the awning.
My rig has changed and I no longer need the awning.
Pick up only, central Los Angeles area. $400 firm

Attachments

REWDBOY

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

LA,CA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
M
Member #

Hello, I'm guessing this was sold already...?

REWDBOY

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

LA,CA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
M
Member #

Really..? Hope all is well with your friend and his mishap.

Was the awning on the vehicle that was in an accident?

Also, where is the item located now and how much?

Thank you -

cflowrider

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ha no he never picked up the awning. He fell asleep at the wheel and drove off the freeway into a parking structure.... he is alive thanks to his car. But - he won't be overlanding anymore. The awning is at my home in Silverlake area of Los Angeles - it is $400.

REWDBOY

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

LA,CA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
M
Member #

Aha, ok.. Can you do 360 and I can pu tonight?

REWDBOY

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

LA,CA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
M
Member #

@cflowrider what do you think? I would give up the 4 you are asking, but I'm about to shell out some duckets for a lift I'm having done on the rig...

Let me know, thanks!

cflowrider

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Los Angeles
Member #

Sorry I've been working 14's. Coming home and hoping into bed. How about splitting the difference - $380 but I might not have time to meet up with you until Sunday. Just slammed at work - working Saturday as well.

cflowrider

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Los Angeles
Member #

That would be nice - my problem is that I am always working when any business is open. I'm on a TV series that takes all of my waking time except for Sunday's. Also, I suspect that because of the length it may be freight. The plus side is that I'm too busy to invest any time in trying to sell it beyond this post - so if you happen to find yourself in the area ping me.
Would you consider shipping at buyers expense?
I

Walker

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Huntsville, AL
Member #

Understandable. But I’m all the way in Alabama so if you get the absolute need to sell it then let me know.