Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

If you guys have any more photos, throw them on the Live Event thread for the event. It's super fun to go through! Also, Cee Cee took some cool video (ok, just of the Red Team) popping up over the first gatekeeper that is on her instagram. It's "nurceecee". You can actually see that Kia yawning, it was so easy for it!
lol i watched mine several times

Reactions: SLO Rob

ravenplague

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Santa Cruz, CA
Member #

If you guys have any more photos, throw them on the Live Event thread for the event. It's super fun to go through! Also, Cee Cee took some cool video (ok, just of the Red Team) popping up over the first gatekeeper that is on her instagram. It's "nurceecee". You can actually see that Kia yawning, it was so easy for it!
Where is the live event thread? I just cant find it...help!

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

So many awesome rides and great people. For as many people that were there it seemed like a tight group. Not an ounce of animosity, just laughter and good times. Seriously I've never had so many bro hugs in my life lol.

Such a good time wish I could have talked with everybody but my weak body parts had me sitting down a bit. Really hoping to see you all again on some trips besides the ralley!

Again great time can't wait to see yell again.
You and me both, @stoney126!! I can't believe I spent the weekend hobbling around in that walking cast. So many people I didn't get to connect with. :(

But... super grateful for the community, the energy and the heart on display.

Mad ups to all of you!

Corrie

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Hey hey - For those wanting to add to their garage, shed, family room, kitchen, bedroom, nursery, backyard, cubicle, ceiling, office, etc.

The 2' X 2' team banners and OB logo banner are live on our store for purchase! :D

https://store.overlandbound.com/products/off-the-grid-bald-mountain-2016-banners

We have them priced at $20/each to cover cost and shipping. Takes us a few days to produce and ship! First batch going out Monday!

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

You and me both, @stoney126!! I can't believe I spent the weekend hobbling around in that walking cast. So many people I didn't get to connect with. :(

But... super grateful for the community, the energy and the heart on display.

Mad ups to all of you!

Corrie
lol I was just going to wear a sign to avoid the question of what happend hahaha. and It stunk I wanted to mingle more but the feet and ankle had other plans. Stiil made even more pals and can t wait to hit the trails with everyone

Reactions: O.Dfj

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Hey hey - For those wanting to add to their garage, shed, family room, kitchen, bedroom, nursery, backyard, cubicle, ceiling, office, etc.

The 2' X 2' team banners and OB logo banner are live on our store for purchase! :D

https://store.overlandbound.com/products/off-the-grid-bald-mountain-2016-banners

We have them priced at $20/each to cover cost and shipping. Takes us a few days to produce and ship! First batch going out Monday!
I think im going to hang mine in the living room the wife will never notice it.[emoji2]