Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

So many awesome rides and great people. For as many people that were there it seemed like a tight group. Not an ounce of animosity, just laughter and good times. Seriously I've never had so many bro hugs in my life lol.

Such a good time wish I could have talked with everybody but my weak body parts had me sitting down a bit. Really hoping to see you all again on some trips besides the ralley!

Again great time can't wait to see yell again.

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

I had a blast! Can't wait to see people's pics and videos! post that shit up!

On Saturday night, I asked Mike to announce that i found a leatherman tool. No one spoke up so I thought I would try here one last time. If you are missing one, send me a dm !
i am missing one its red and black

Reactions: SLO Rob

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

It was amazing to see the sheer variety of vehicles at OTG. Of course there's always the rub from someone @O.Dfj ;) but we all know deep down that just means it's what you really want to drive, HAHA!

Thank you again @Michael @Corrie @BazzaJ and all of the volunteers who helped make this a great event!

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

It was amazing to see the sheer variety of vehicles at OTG. Of course there's always the rub from someone @O.Dfj ;) but we all know deep down that just means it's what you really want to drive, HAHA!

Thank you again @Michael @Corrie @BazzaJ and all of the volunteers who helped make this a great event!

You know you liked it. I'll post a picture with your sticker on the fj tomorrow. It was awesome to see all the different rigs thats the best part about this forum.

Last edited:

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

If you guys have any more photos, throw them on the Live Event thread for the event. It's super fun to go through! Also, Cee Cee took some cool video (ok, just of the Red Team) popping up over the first gatekeeper that is on her instagram. It's "nurceecee". You can actually see that Kia yawning, it was so easy for it!