Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Even though I'm a "Jeep Guy" i do really like the Toyotas, although the newer ones i am not a fan of their styling but they are very capable vehicles. Would really like a new 4-Runner Pro
Right? The new Pro's outta do it!

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Right? The new Pro's outta do it!

The 4-Runners look freaking sexy too! Not a big fan of the new Taco though, the front end (Grille, bumper, etc...) seem to plastic like. I know under the plastic is a great platform, i just cant get over the looks lol

Reactions: SLO Rob

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I really like the 4-Runners the Expedition Overland are running. Iv'e watched every single YouTube video they have. Great guys in their group!

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
There was a slick looking red TRD 4R in the parking lot at Diablo a couple days ago. Great looking rig.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Great day learning about my truck. @Mad_Garden_Gnome came to my rescue as I had "self lubricating rear brakes" aka gear oil in my brake drum due to failed axle seals. The thing is, I'm no wrench turner. @Mad_Garden_Gnome invited me up to his shop, gave me a shopping list, and we got a lot done. It was a great experience for me. I learned a ton more about my rig. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: stoney126