Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I also just bought a ‘15 Titan P4X, and 4 years later there is still a limited market for these trucks.

Do you still own your Titan?
With Nissan getting ready to likely kill the Titan, I doubt the situation will improve all that much, unfortunately. You're likely going to have to get creative and have something fab'd.

TRT87

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tennies
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I also heard that Nissan is considering getting rid of the Titan, but I've also read Nissan will remake the Titan with the Z's twin-turbo V6. Similar to Ford's EcoBoost and Toyota's V6 Tundra to meet the ESG impositions. Neither getting rid of the Titan nor a V6 version excites me. Even Toyota's CEO, Akio Toyoda, recently admitted that there is little customer demand for hybrids and EVs and that forcing the market to adjust could lead to the collapse of the "current business model of the car industry".

NobleMerc

Rank I

Contributor III

CT, USA
First Name
Noble
Last Name
Merc
I also just bought a ‘15 Titan P4X, and 4 years later there is still a limited market for these trucks.

Do you still own your Titan?
I just picked up a 14 Pro-4X to replace my Outback for camping. Aside from some suspension stuff, looks like I'll be making my own armor. C'est la vie