Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

So, this was my first trip out in the new to me Suburban. We slept in the back and so it keeps camp simple. I like it and it woks well. We did 2 nights with a night home in between due to a commitment at church. This gave me the opportunity to change a few things before going out the second night.
We stayed the first night near Bethel Ridge and the second night was on the other side of Hwy 410 going towards Umtainum Ridge.

TJDon

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Galt CA
First Name
Don
Last Name
A
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6TUI
This was ours this Labor Day weekend. Along the Carson River out of Gardnerville NV
Brought the gas camp fire because the fire danger level is high. A bit overkill to bring along, but having a camp fire makes it worth it
Nice and quiet, only 2 other people we seen on the way in the trail
CA918762-7A2A-41B4-924C-41381202E652.jpegEC9FAA4A-097E-4BF6-B80E-156D201CFE8B.jpeg29369674-C1DE-4DC5-A46C-BF01D712C41F.png

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
So, this was my first trip out in the new to me Suburban. We slept in the back and so it keeps camp simple. I like it and it woks well. We did 2 nights with a night home in between due to a commitment at church. This gave me the opportunity to change a few things before going out the second night.
We stayed the first night near Bethel Ridge and the second night was on the other side of Hwy 410 going towards Umtainum Ridge.

Lots of room in the burb! Looks like a couple good spots. I have yet to explore that area.

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

Lots of room in the burb! Looks like a couple good spots. I have yet to explore that area.
If you ever want to meet up and explore the area, let me know. There are thousands of miles of great roads. I put 200 miles on this weekend and only about 50 were pavement. Much of the area is up on hills and ridges with great views. There is even some rather challenging rough stuff to keep it fun. I dented my gas tank skid plate and bent my trailer hitch wiring socket dropping through one of the deep holes. Lots of fun.
I live 5 minutes from the WABDR, so I am really close to all of this.

FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB
Here's a few from recent adventures. Enjoy and keep sharing.

Attachments

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
If you ever want to meet up and explore the area, let me know. There are thousands of miles of great roads. I put 200 miles on this weekend and only about 50 were pavement. Much of the area is up on hills and ridges with great views. There is even some rather challenging rough stuff to keep it fun. I dented my gas tank skid plate and bent my trailer hitch wiring socket dropping through one of the deep holes. Lots of fun.
I live 5 minutes from the WABDR, so I am really close to all of this.
I will definitely take you up on that. Maybe we can put together a fall weekend trip. I will DM you.