Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Merced, CA, USA
First Name
Cole
Last Name
Calos
Member #

While looking for a photo for the “Old vehicle “ thread I came across this photo.
This is the way we would camp back in the day. Simpler times for sure. We would leave work in the afternoon and take off for the Chocolate Mountains and spend the weekend looking for Indian pictographs.
I don’t have any photos of what my camp looks like now, but it’s not much different, maybe a tent, tables and chairs, three burner stove, awning........ok, it’s a lot different!View attachment 110681View attachment 110682
Is

Cole1228

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Merced, CA, USA
First Name
Cole
Last Name
Calos
Member #

While looking for a photo for the “Old vehicle “ thread I came across this photo.
This is the way we would camp back in the day. Simpler times for sure. We would leave work in the afternoon and take off for the Chocolate Mountains and spend the weekend looking for Indian pictographs.
I don’t have any photos of what my camp looks like now, but it’s not much different, maybe a tent, tables and chairs, three burner stove, awning........ok, it’s a lot different!View attachment 110681View attachment 110682
Is
is that a Willy’s??? The grand daddy of wrangler???

19mystic96

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Pacifica, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
M
Here’s our campsites from Moon Rocks, NV a little while ago.

Attachments

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Reactions: OverlandZJ